Part-time MA Digital Management
Get the skills and knowledge you need to drive change in a digital world. Develop disruptive solutions to real business challenges.
The MA in Digital Management will give you the skills and knowledge you need to drive change in a digital world. You will study whilst working and apply the insights and learnings to develop disruptive business solutions.
Learn how to kickstart digital innovation, build effective teams, manage complex tech-driven projects, and transform businesses.
This university accredited program is designed and delivered in close partnership with industry experts.
What you’ll learn
The program has five practical group projects and one independent research project. Industry experts lead the practical projects. You will learn through a range of interactive talks, hands-on workshops, team challenges, and deep reflection.
The average time commitment is 1.5 days per week which will include campus days in Campus, independent work, and research in your workplace.
- Design Thinking Explore Design Thinking tools and processes and dig into related areas like service design and human-centered design to solve complex problems.
- Digital Technologies Understand the power of emerging digital technologies through theoretical discussions and hands-on workshops.
- Business Transformation Work with business development using cutting-edge business modeling techniques, case studies, and user journeys.
- Managing Projects and Teams Navigate your way through complex agile processes and understand human behavior in teams.
- Innovation Project Apply all your previous learnings to create your own innovative project. You'll research, develop, and test new ideas, or transform existing ones, in an area of your choice.
- Industry Research Project Find a problem in your industry and work to solve it. In place of the traditional Master's thesis you will identify a problem, prototype solutions, and share insights based on your research.
UK/EU: £12 000. International: £16 000.
Following successful completion of the program, the student will receive a Master of Arts Degree in Digital Management. This program is accredited by Teeside University.
What are the program requirements?
Program requirements - All applicants must hold either a Bachelor’s degree (typically a 2:1 or above or equivalent International qualification) or have a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience at a level which demonstrates a sophisticated knowledge, understanding, and application in their discipline. In addition, the applicant should be employed to be able to put the learnings of the degree into practice.
Lastly, a letter of intent is required from your employer which proves they'll support you during the program in the study days as well as the coursework.
Our graduates work for amazing companies and organizations
A word from our students
“This course has taken me outside of my comfort zone constantly in every module and has taught me how to deal with the fast-changing digital world in my professional life.”
Global Managing Director of doq®
“It is an amazing luxury to be in a group like this. We share so much inspiration, coaching and knowledge together.”
Lotta Schibbye Fredrikson
CEO @Hammer & Hanborg
Program taught in: