The MA course in Graphic Design encourages the diversity of design study opportunities possible within the wide field of Graphic Design.
The focus of the course is rooted in visual communication research underpinned by theory, with an emphasis on the development of a very personal body of practical work. Students may choose to work within any area of contemporary graphic design practice or explore the potential for design diversity.
Throughout the course, students are encouraged to pursue a unique personal line of inquiry within the broad subject area of Graphic Design. By the end of the programme, all students should have completed a cohesive body of work to a professional standard and be able to clearly articulate a sound intellectual rationale and a broad critical viewpoint.
- Diploma and transcript from your previous educational institution
- evidence of your ability in English language (IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent) or certificate from previous educational institution if medium of instruction was English
- AAS Application form completed
- Reference letter
Important Dates and Information
- Duration: 13 months
- Educational Form: taught
- Education Variants: fulltime
- Language: English
- Application Deadline: 30th August 2019
- Induction Start Date: 1st October 2019
- Classes Start Date: 7th October 2019
- Award Body: University of Sunderland - UK
- British Degree: Master of Arts
See 5 more programs offered by AAS College »
Last updated July 10, 2019
This course is