MA Design, Innovation & Brand Management course gives you the opportunity to study a combined curriculum that will significantly enhance your skillset to become leading brand, design and innovation managers.
- Academic Qualifications
- Two years' relevant work experience, demonstrating the ability to study at postgraduate level.
- Postgraduate MA Courses - Successful completion* of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
- Postgraduate MBA Courses- A good Honours degree or equivalent qualification in the subject or a related discipline.
- English Proficiency
- You have achieved a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university (according to NARIC), where the Method of Instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment). Please note that the degree must have been completed within the last 2 academic years for an MOI to be accepted OR
- IELTS Academic for UKVI 6.0 (with no band below 5.5)
- Up to date showing academic and professional achievements – required only for MBA applicants.
- One letter of Recommendation
- Please note that this is only required from applicants who have been out of education for more than 2 years.
- Certificate of Finance
- You will be required to submit a document that has at least 9 months of the UKVI's maintenance requirement which for all 4 campuses is £9135 (1015*9) PLUS any unpaid course fees.
- The money needs to be in the form of cash funds and has been held for a minimum of 28 days and the statement cannot be older than 31 days.
- Copy of Passport
- Clear scanned copy of all pages and previous UK visas including CAS (if applicable).
- Immigration Form
- A paper form will be sent to you from the admissions team (after the deposit had been paid) asking you to complete details with regards to your immigration history.
About the School
Oscar-winning filmmakers, world-renowned fashion designers, television presenters, celebrity jewellers and Turner Prize nominees are just some of the high-profile graduates from the University for the ... Read More