Engage with the many questions and challenges faced by Christian faith as it confronts the phenomenon of religious pluralism.
Faith and faith communities figure largely in contemporary public discourse, but the issues are complex and interdisciplinary. London, one of the most cosmopolitan cities on earth, offers a unique setting for reflection on these issues.
- Jewish-Christian Relations
- Muslim-Christian Relations
- Christian Relations with Buddhism and Hinduism
- Christianity in Dialogue
An honours degree (normally 2.1 or above) or equivalent in theology or in another appropriate subject
- PGCert Christianity & Interreligious Relations
- PGDip Christianity & Interreligious Relations
- 1 years full-time
- 2 years part-time
About the School
For over 400 years, Heythrop College has specialised in the study of Philosophy and Theology. Here, these subjects are not merely departments within a larger institution; the whole College is devoted