Extend your understanding of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. You will focus on the contemporary religious thought of the three faiths, especially their theological responses to the challenge of modernity and engagement with each other.
The programme attracts teachers, ministers, imams, rabbis, community leaders and anyone who is interested in the dialogue between the three Abrahamic Religions.
- Religion and the Religions in the Modern World
- Unity and Diversity in Contemporary Islamic Thought
- Contemporary Christian Thought
- Contemporary Judaism
- An honours degree (normally 2.1 or above) or equivalent in an appropriate subject
- PGCert Abrahamic Religions
- PGDip Abrahamic Religions
- 1 years full-time
- 2 years part-time
This school offers programs in: