This program enables managers to specialize in marketing, including 3 pillars of the digital economy: digital marketing, e-commerce, and data analytics.
This program is co-developed with partners from the Chair in Digital Media & E-Commerce. They are regularly invited to speak during the courses related to their expertise. The digital economy is developing rapidly and our partner companies make it possible for us to organize an up-to-date program that follows the latest digital trends.
- To understand the digital economy as a whole and to learn to develop a multi-channel strategy for a company;
- To anticipate the digital market by identifying future opportunities and challenges;
- To formulate new, IT-based digital strategies;
- To understand and assess the kinds of technology used to implement strategies in digital marketing, e-commerce and data analytics;
- To implement analysis techniques to solve problems of management, marketing, and sales.
This program is intended for students who want to work in marketing, e-commerce and/or analytics for digital companies, companies that have or are developing a digital strategy, or sectors affected by the digital transition.
Skills gained on completing the specialization
- Defining and understanding key digital concepts, including digital business models, e-commerce, digital consumer behavior, ways of communication, social networks etc.
- Defining, assessing and setting up multi-channel strategies.
- Gaining initial experience in the consultancy field and on projects entailing a digital dimension.
- Using tools to transform raw information into a valuable resource.
- Making diagnoses of companies’ digital activity.
- Creating strategies for gaining, activating and increasing customer loyalty online.
- Developing a critical sense.
- Developing analytical expertise.
This study program is taught entirely in English and is accessible solely on submission of an application file.
Diploma and specific outcomes
On completion of this specialization, students are awarded the diploma of “Master in Management Science, Specializing in Marketing”.
Career opportunities in the following fields:
- Digital marketing: multi-channel marketing, SEO/SEA strategist, content manager, campaign manager, mobile product manager etc.
- E-commerce: e-commerce account manager, traffic manager, user experience product manager etc.
- Business analytics: digital marketing analyst, CRM manager, data analyst, business consultant analyst etc.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 20, 2018