Students of the Transport Systems Engineering and Management specialisation acquire extended knowledge and skills in the areas of: road, railway and municipal transport systems control and management, optimization and planning of transport systems, transport measurements and forecasting, as well as design of multimodal transport hubs and traffic modelling and planning these transport systems with the use of modern IT tools.
In addition, students gain knowledge and skills in the field of automated vehicles and other solutions of transport automation and learn about the role of the human factor in intelligent transport systems. Other topics include environmental impact and environment protection, rules of shaping transport law and policies and management of the investment process in transport, including financing investment solutions.
Examples of modules:
- Planning of Transport Systems
- Modelling of Transport Processes
- Applied Mechanics
- Theory of Reliability and Safety
- Measurement Systems
- Urban and Regional Transport Management
- Designing Multimodal Transport Nodes
- Systems, Vehicles, and Infrastructure of Automated Transport
- Human Factor in Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Managing Investment Process in Transport
- Legal Regulations in Transport Policy
About the School
It is ourgreat pleasure to welcome you to the Warsaw University of Technology (WUT) – a technical research university with traditions in education dating back to the 19thcentury. It is a forward-think ... Read More