The elite study subject Satellite Technology is offered by the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science of the JMU as a research-oriented course of studies with a Master of Science degree within the framework of the Elite Network Bavaria. The course is conducted entirely in English. The students acquire special knowledge and skills necessary to be able to apply interdisciplinary contents from physics, computer science, geosciences, electrical engineering, mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering in the field of space technology to solve challenging tasks.
- System Analysis,
- System Design,
- System Implementation and Prototype,
- Design and Implementation Courses
You must submit the following documents by post to the Chair of Computer Science VII, Am Hubland, University of Würzburg, 97074 Würzburg, Germany:
- Covering letter (including motivation)
- Certificates and degrees/diplomas of your education (duly signed and stamped copies)
- Transcripts of all completed courses (duly signed and stamped copies; JMU transcripts do not require verification).
- Proof of English language skills (IELTS or TOEFL or by another acknowledged certificate)
- Curriculum Vitae including a recent photograph of the applicant, academic records, research papers, and professional experience
International students can apply to numerous organizations for a scholarship, for example to the DAAD, to party-related foundations or business-affiliated institutions. You can find information on the various types of scholarships in the DAAD scholarship database, along with suitable offers.
About the School
The Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg (JMU), founded in 1402, is one of the universities in the German-speaking world that have a long and rich tradition. Numerous famous scholars and scientists ... Read More