This is a programme where students are required to demonstrate interpersonal, self-study and research and presentation skills throughout the qualification.
Assessments are developed to encourage skills that will provide students with a very strong foundation for further advancement in the hospitality and tourism sectors.
The Students receive two diploma, one from Alfred Nobel Open Business School Switzerland and the second from CTH, which is an Ofqual regulated awarding organization in England providing QCF qualifications.
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) regulates qualifications, examinations, and assessments in England.
Students must achieve:
- Both mandatory units, providing a combined 90 credits.
- 1 optional unit, providing 30 credits.
- i.e. a total of 120 credits, all at level 7.
- Hospitality and Tourism Marketing Strategies.
- Management and Leadership Across Cultures.
- Hospitality and Tourism Strategic Planning.
Optional Units. A total of 30 credits (one unit) to be taken:
- Managing Hospitality and Tourism Projects.
- Research Methods for Hospitality and Tourism Managers.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 12, 2018