The Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Managerial Science is a 36 credit hour program designed for working adults who have accomplished success in the workforce and have been (or soon will be) promoted to a leadership position. To accomplish the goals of management, students seeking this degree will be able to apply business, organizational, human behavior and communicative skills to effectively accomplish specific objectives. Thus, the degree emphasizes the practical application of people skills, over the technical business skills, to accomplish goals. This program is offered both through classroom lecture and distance learning.
I. Required Graduate Studies: 6 Hours
- RGS6035 Theory & Application of Research Methods [3 hours]
- RGS6036 Ethics for Decision Making [3 hours]
II. Major Course Requirements: 21 Hours
- COM6303 Communication for Results in Organizations [3 hours]
- HBD6776 Leadership Theories/Practices [3 hours]
- HRT6560 Organizational Culture [3 hours]
- HRT6570 Leadership and Team Development [3 hours]
- MGT5172 Analysis & Design of Organizations [3 hours]
- MGT6175 Mgmt: Responsibilities & Practices [3 hours]
- MGT6177 Human Resource Management [3 hours]
III. Electives: 9 Hours
IV. Minimum Requirements
- 24 semester hours applicable to the degree must be completed at Amberton University.
- 36 semester hours for a degree.
See 3 more programs offered by Amberton University »
This course is