M.S. Technical Entrepreneurship & Management
TEAM is designed for students with an undergraduate degree in engineering, science, or mathematics, who wish to pursue a master’s level technical education in combination with business, entrepreneurial management, and leadership courses.
Degree requirements include:
- Three core entrepreneurship management courses
- Three technical elective courses
- One additional technical or entrepreneurship management elective
- One semester-long practicum
- Written business plan and oral presentation
To be considered for this program, students must complete the online application, including submitting a letter of recommendation, a personal statement, official transcripts, and official scores from either the GRE or GMAT exams. International students must also take the Test of English as a Foreign Language, or TOEFL, exam.
Is TEAM Right for You?
Evaluate the below questions.
- Do you have an undergraduate degree in engineering, science, or mathematics?
- Are you looking for a master’s program to directly follow your undergraduate program?
- Do you value highly ranked, rigorous programs in engineering and business?
- Is a flexible academic timeline important to you? (TEAM can be completed in as little as two semesters or longer for international and part-time students.)
- Are you interested in pursuing graduate-level technical courses in addition to courses in business and leadership, especially entrepreneurial management?
- Do you value an integrated, interdisciplinary program instead of a traditional master in engineering or MBA?
- Do you see yourself at a technical firm, a technology-based company, in research and development, or launching a new product or venture?
If you answered “yes” to most of the above, consider applying to the TEAM program.
Program taught in: