Graduates of psychology or social sciences can specialize in the analysis of processes related to human resources or other work-related, organizational processes. In the M.A. Business Psychology program, students will improve their knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative methodology. Topics such as behavioral economics, HR management, User Experience research, innovation psychology and entrepreneurship are also part of the agenda.
Specializing in the theory and practice of business psychology, with a non-clinical, analytical and consultancy oriented perspective that is highly relevant for the job market
Ability to analyse and solve issues related to human resources, industrial, organizational and other business related processes from a business psychology standpoint, within a research or practitioner/consultancy context
|Type||Full-time or part-time|
|Degree||Master of Arts (M.A.)|
German (Campus Cologne: M.A. Wirtschaftspsychologie), English (Campus Berlin)
(Written work can be submitted in either language of choice)
|Tuition fees||Full-time: 670,- € monthly | Part-time: 449,- € monthly|
Full-time: 4 semesters | Part-time: 6 semesters
- Oleksandra Murin (24) from Ukraine talks about Berlin and life at HMKW.
- Niharika Kondhalkar (22) from India shares her experience of the course at the Berlin campus.
Applicants: Graduates of general or specialized psychological studies programs
Target jobs: Business psychologist, business psychology consultant
General modules: optional subjects e.g. Media Law, Media Asset Management, Media Psychology, Intercultural Management
Specific modules e.g.: Recent Trends in Organizational Psychology, Occupational Health Management, Psychology of Marketing & Modern Market Research, User Experience & New Media, Human & Organizational Resources Management
- A good or very good degree in general psychology or in a specialized area of psychology (university or university of applied sciences), or
- a good or very good degree in economy or a social science subject (university or university of applied sciences), with at least 20 credit points acquired in psychology-related subjects and at least 10 credit points acquired in statistical/methodological subjects
- plus internal assessment process
Please note: After your matriculation, we offer you a refund of the uni-assist fee in the amount of 75,00 € if you submit the original receipt to HMKW.
About the School
All of its degree programs are additionally accredited by FIBAA (international agency for quality assurance in higher education). HMKW is active at three locations across Germany: in Berlin, Cologne a ... Read More