M.A. Organizational Development
The field of organizational development helps managers and middle managers improve organizational effectiveness by working with other stakeholders to design, facilitate, and evaluate changes. Through the use of diagnostic models, students will learn how to plan and carry out effective organizational development projects and interventions within their own organizations.
The Master of Arts (M.A.) in Organizational Development is designed for managers and other professionals who want to enhance their professional skills and marketability or enter the profession of organizational development as either an external or internal consultant. The program is for those who face change-related challenges at work, and students of this graduate certificate program will learn about the theories, skills, and professional frameworks of organizational development that can be applied to real-world situations.
- Students will possess a learning portfolio documenting organizational development competency acquisition over the course of the program.
- Students will possess an organizational development personal and professional development plan by the end of the program.
- Students will demonstrate acquisition of individual course learning objectives through theoretical application papers, case discussions, written case analyses, class role-plays and simulations, use of electronic and social media, and organizational development project interventions papers and logs.
- Signed Application Form
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson: 53
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Certificate of Finance showing $Tuition plus $16,000
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
- Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.
See 6 more programs offered by Webster University »
Last updated September 10, 2019
This course is
Online, Campus based
Full Program Tuition: $27,000 - St. Louis Webster Groves