M.A. Management and Leadership
Webster’s Master of Arts (M.A.) in Management and Leadership will give you the tools to increase revenues, widen profit margins, and beat your competition. Our flexible program delivery formats allow you to complete the entire program in as little as 18-months.
This curriculum is designed for individuals who are seeking a graduate degree with a broad general management and leadership perspective.
- Students will be able to explain the important terminology, concepts, principles, analytic techniques and theories used in management and leadership.
- Students will be able to effectively apply important terminology, concepts, principles, analytic techniques and theories used in management and leadership when analyzing situations.
- Students will be able to effectively integrate important concepts, principles and theories used management and leadership when developing solutions to multifaceted problems in complex situations.
- Signed Application Form
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson: 53
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Certificate of Finance showing $Tuition plus $16,000
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
- Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.
About the School
Webster is a truly global university that offers every student an experience focused on their unique needs, supporting you through a diverse environment and personalized learning.