M.A. International Relations
The master's degree in international relations at Webster University is unique for a number of reasons. Students are able to take advantage of Webster’s global footprint by studying abroad at Webster campuses throughout the world and are taught by faculty who are noted scholars and practitioners in the field.
International relations students at Webster have gone on to work for Meds for Kids, Boeing, ABB, Enterprise, the Associate Ministry of Coordination and Competitiveness in Ecuador, the United States Army, and as a preparatoria teacher in Honduras. Other graduates have gone on to practice law and work in academia (for example, at Washington University in St. Louis).
Students who complete this program will be able to:
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of several subfields of the international relations discipline.
- Demonstrate strong research skills.
- Critically analyze international events and issues.
- Apply theories of international relations.
- Demonstrate effective written communication skills.
- Signed Application Form
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson: 53
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Certificate of Finance showing $Tuition plus $16,000
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
- Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 1, 2018