MA in Communication Design
starting October, Berlin, and Cologne.
- Integration of theory and practice of design, oriented towards real-life agency work;
- latest developments in research and analysis of design and creativity;
- practical work and art direction projects.
English (Berlin) or German (Cologne)
The ability to carry out the roles and responsibilities held by creative talents, within the framework of the ever-increasing convergence of print, online, broadcast and mobile media.
graduates of creative study programs, esp. those who majored in design or fine arts.
Designer (self-employed or in employment), Art Director, Communications Designer, Creative Director and other management positions.
- A good or very good degree in design, fine arts or equivalent degree (university or university of applied sciences).
- Internal HMKW selection process.
- Compulsory: Methodology, Media Asset Management, Law and the Media
- Optional: Intercultural Management, Media Convergence, Media Psychology
- Critical & Creative Thinking
- Design & Social Research
- Creative Design Processes
- Advertising Technology
- Design Management
- Creative Leadership
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 13, 2017