Implementation and animation of commercial spaces, EUROPEAN EXPERT in VISUAL MERCHANDISING and ESCAPARATISM is more than a Visual Merchandising and Window Dressing course, it is to get a recognized degree and a job opportunity. Now more than ever, companies need professionals who provide differentiating values. A course aimed at those who wish to orient their professional career towards a recognized labor market.
The objective of the course is to contribute academic effects and invest in the future. Obtain an internationally recognized degree. Get a professional seal and enter a professional field with great job opportunities.
The course is exclusive to ÁRTIDI, designed with its own regulations, so ÁRTIDI is not planned, programmed or taught for any other training center or company.
The Master in Visual Merchandising and Window Dressing is a weekend course and is designed for those who cannot combine intensive training. The course has a complete training plan and prepares you to be a professional capable of developing global projects related to sales in commercial spaces. The training program gives you the tools to improve your professional skills, attitudes and aptitudes, as well as technical and theoretical abilities.
The professional profile of the technician in visual merchandising and window dressing is of great importance for companies since it is responsible for the image and the internal and external visual positioning of the brand, since the creation of the showcase, distribution and implementation of the product, the setting , the atmosphere of space to marketing strategies and actions at the point of sale. He is also able to develop ephemeral architecture projects, stands, scenery, museology, as well as event management.
At Ártidi, we train passionate, creative and capable professionals to change the perception of the consumer, seeking innovation to achieve brand positioning and an increase in sales.
The Master is an exclusive course of Ártidi and consists of its own degree with national and international competences recognized by ASEMAIC, ACAP and TrendsSchool.
It has also served to lay the foundations for the professional qualification of COMMERCIAL SPACE IMPLEMENTATION defined by l'Institut Català de les Qualificacions Professionals of the Generalitat de Catalunya (ICQP).
The Master Visual Merchandising and Weekend Window Dressing has a duration of 415 hours, is structured in 3 face-to-face training modules, 1 online module and a final project in which theory and practice are combined. Each of these modules incorporates a percentage of hours devoted to the expansion of complementary knowledge (CACC) that values the work of students in each of the projects carried out.
- Learn the professional skills of Visual Merchandiser and Window Dressing.
- Put into practice and carry out real projects for the implementation of commercial spaces.
- Design and intervene in the brand image of stores, stands, pop up stores, flagship stores, corners, ...
- Apply new trends in the projects developed.
- Achieve creative and innovative projects that differentiate the brand of its competition and position it in the market.
- Identify and know the clients, the target and the brands they work for in order to carry out successful projects.
- Interpret light, color, shapes, volumes and all those aspects related to design.
- Know materials, techniques and strategies for building windows of different types and products.
- Develop implementation projects in the commercial establishment: distribute, set and organize spaces and products.
- Decide the strategies of visual merchandising and strategic window dressing to optimize and improve product sales.
- Carry out promotional and alternative communication actions at the point of sale.
- Participate in ephemeral architecture, set design, museology and event management projects.
- Collaborate with professionals in graphic design, art, marketing and related disciplines.
- Reach a solid foundation to develop the professional career nationally and internationally.
The Plús de Ártidi
- Ártidi has been the only training center that has carried out professional qualifications together with ICQP (Official Organization of the Generalitat de Catalunya).
- The teaching team of Ártidi is made up of professionals from the active sector.
- Through the ÁRTIDI WORKING website, students have the opportunity to rent or sell the windows created during the course, allowing the promotion, recovery and investment of the economic amount received for new projects. ÁRTIDI WORKING is located in the top positions of search engines such as Google and Yahoo.
- In Ártidi we conduct annual In Company training to more than 20 companies from different sectors such as Nike; Adidas; Trade Changes; Freipan among others. This contact with the companies allows us to adapt our training programs to the reality of the current market thus covering the needs of the companies.
- Ártidi has optimal facilities for the formation of visual merchandising and window dressing (40 shop windows, pilot shop, equipped workshops, 3D design classroom, mannequins ... among other equipment).
- It is the only course you can take attending one weekend a month.
- A semi-face-to-face program with real theory and practices.
- Small groups that allow to offer a more personalized training.
- 9 out of 10 companies endorse the Postgraduate Program as the most appropriate training program to meet their needs.
- 8 out of 10 visual merchandisers and certified window dressers who work as professionals have been trained in Ártidi.
- We allocate a part of the annual budget to research, innovation and to renew our job board.
- At the end of the course, a professional counselor advises students about work outings taking into account their studies; Professional experience and a personalized SWOT analysis.
- Ártidi is a benchmark in visual merchandising and window dressing that is why we have exceeded 200 appearances in different national and international media.
The teaching team is composed of active professionals with national and international professional recognition in different brands. A team that integrates training with business reality.
- José Luis Martínez (General Director of Ártidi and trainer of ICE trainers of the University of Barcelona)
- Montse Cuenca (Expert window dresser and brand manager of the Boboli company)
- Bea Parras (Fashion designer, window dresser and visual)
- Esther Parra (Industrial Designer, Window Dresser, Visual Freelance)
- Dori Fernández (Expert in Marketing and Alternative Communication)
- David Gómez (Window Dresser and Visual Freelance)
- Mónica Ibañez (Visual Image Coordinator of the Trucco Company)
- Alexandra Proaño (Architect and space designer)
- Ona Lohse (Decorator, Window Dresser and Visual Freelance)
- Jordi Llobet (Bachelor of information science and expert in business and institutional communication)
- Fausto Leoni (Art director and stylist)
- Francesc Estall (Lighting Expert)
- Gemma Codony (Furniture restorer, materials expert, cabinet maker, upholstery)
- Fernando Prats (Expert in digital photography)
What can you contribute
- Management and development of global actions of visual merchandising and window dressing.
- Implementation of global and / or ephemeral commercial actions in commercial spaces.
- Analysis, direction and development of visual merchandising and window dressing campaigns.
- Innovative techniques and strategies to create trends at the point of sale.
- Supervision of commercial actions inside the point of sale.
- Analyze the factors involved in the different targets and application of visual resources.
- Creation of outdoor and indoor atmospheres at the point of sale.
- Organization and application of Visual Trade techniques and strategies.
Ártidi has an active employment exchange with more than 90 collaborating companies to carry out training practices with different international and national recognition companies: Ikea, Escada, La Mallorquina, Inditex Group, Custo, LRoptics, Adolfo Dominguez, Intersport, McGregor, Oysho, Reebok, Pronovias, Swatch, La Perla, Adidas, among others.
The school organizes activities and events with large shopping centers, associations, fairs and markets, art galleries and companies where students' projects are exhibited.
Degree and Accreditation
Degree: Master in Visual Merchandising and Window Dressing
Awarded by Ártidi Superior School of Window Dressing and Visual Merchandising. National and international professional skills.