Master's Program in Neuromanagement and Talent Management
- Module 1: Fundamentals of neurophysiology and cognitive processes.
- Module 2: Strategic Neuromanagement and human talent.
- Module 3: Integrated management of human talent.
- Module 4: Neuromarketing
- Module 5: Executive coaching
- Module 6: Financial bases for managers.
- Module 7: Team Neurolideracy.
- Module 8: Negotiation techniques.
- Module 9: quality, welfare and occupational health.
- Module 10: Effective institutional organization. Management of time and stress.
- Module 11: Neuropsychology and organizational behavior.
- Module 12: ISEP Leads. Develop your professional project and personal brand.
- Module 13: Practices.
- Module 14: Master's Final Project.
Competences of the Master in Neuromanagement and Talent Management
- Use neuromanagement as a strategic tool to take advantage of human talent within an organization.
- Improve the negotiating techniques and know the phases to be carried out to properly prepare a negotiation.
- Identify, analyze and apply the competences of the neuroliderazgo that facilitate the adequate management of the different personal and organizational situations to obtain the expected results in the performance of the individual functions and work teams.
- Analyze the different competencies that a coach needs to develop in order to carry out effective coaching accompaniments and promote the processes of necessary changes that the collaborator has to carry out in order to achieve their objectives.
- Understand how the personality of the individual, their attitude and degree of development of their interpersonal skills affects organizational and group behavior.
- Establish the existing link between neuropsychology and organizational behavior as a detection tool and corresponding treatment of cognitive, behavioral and emotional problems.
- Apply appropriately HR planning techniques allowing a successful anticipation of future events that may affect the functioning of the organization.
- Use neuroscience as a way to optimize human resources through an adequate knowledge management of the organization's staff.
- Understand and create a personal branding plan to achieve a defined personal brand.
Recipients of the Master in Neuromanagement and Talent Management
The Master in Neuromanagement and Talent Management is aimed at graduates of any area wishing to expand their knowledge, techniques and competencies to lead organizations and the development of their human talent , guaranteeing adequate intervention. In this sense, it is not necessary to have prior knowledge, since the necessary measures are established for any student to achieve the objectives and have an adequate follow-up of the academic syllabus and, therefore, the learning in this area of specialization.
ISEP provides its students with the ISEP Lidera program for their personal and professional development. It is an additional training, free of charge and totally optional, which allows developing skills to achieve success.