- Course ID: 153393
- Price: 4,900 euros (20% scholarship - 3,920 euros). Interest-free financing and cash payment discount.
- Start: September
- Duration: 90 ECTS
- Methodology: Blended
- Degree obtained: Official Master's Degree from the Catholic University of Ávila Employment and Internship Exchange
Requirements: University Degree
IMF Business School and the Catholic University of Ávila (UCAV) launch the Official Master in Project Management . This program completely covers the contents of a technological, legal, economic and administrative nature necessary for the professional practice of the manager and project manager.
This Master is aimed at university graduates who are interested in deepening the latest methods, systems and tools of the Project Management.
The official Master in Project Management , of 90 ECTS, is taught in a semi-face mode supported by an advanced technological platform that allows the student to access the study, regardless of geographical location or time availability. In addition, it has face-to-face classes in executive hours.
All students who successfully pass this program will obtain an official master's degree from the Catholic University of Ávila (UCAV). This qualification is verified by the National Agency for the Evaluation of Quality and Accreditation (ANECA) and is valid throughout the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
Advantages of choosing this training:
- Scholarships and Study Aid Program
- Employment exchange
- Live online classes
- Financing without interest or banking intervention
- Unlimited tutorials
- Prestigious academic cloister
- MODULE I - The project manager
- MODULE II - Communication and marketing techniques
- MODULE III - Management skills
- MODULE IV - Risk prevention and labor relations
- MODULE V - Quality and environment
- MODULE VI - Control and monitoring
- MODULE VII - Organization and means of production
- MODULE VIII - Contracts and authorizations
- MODULE IX - Purchases
- MODULE X - Valuations, work certifications and budgetary control
- MODULE XI - Practices in company
- MODULE XII - Master thesis