- From October 2019 to July 2020
- Border delivery: July 2020
- Place: Gran Canaria
Studying a master's degree in Supply Chain Management and Logistics is an opportunity to work in a growing sector that is generating a new demand for professionals trained and specialized in this area that will allow them to access new jobs or advance within your own company.
Participate in the master will give you the opportunity to meet professionals in the sector, share real experiences of leading companies in the market, find the demands currently have companies, participate in new proposals and projects or discover trends and new needs in the world of the logistics
the professors are professionals in the active sector, with extensive experience and dedication, who will show you from different perspectives the world of logistics from the current moment and about real situations and not only from a theoretical point of view. This will allow you to know first hand what companies are doing and how they do it.
Direction and Strategy
- Corporate strategy and decision making
- Introduction to finance
- Applied economics
- Digital transformation
Management and Development
- Corporate finance
- Taxation and legal environment
- Strategic marketing management
- Direction and development of talent
Consolidation and Expansion
- Internationalization Directorate
- Business ethics, CSR and RC
- Innovation - BIG DATA
- Management control
- Management skills
- Business skills
- Professional and personal development (INDIVIDUALIZED SESSIONS)
- MASTERCLASS (MicroFinance)
- Means of transport / intermodality / insurance
- Documentation in transport / Contracts / Legislation
- International arbitration
- Negotiating with carriers
- Environment, Agents and Support Institutions
- Customs Management and Tax Incoterms
- Means of collection and payment / financing / insurance / currency
Area of operations
- Purchasing management - Operations planning and management
- Planning Routes and Loads
- Strategic management
- Logistics technology / Smart Warehouse / measurement and quality
- Design, distribution and organization of warehouses / supply chain / supply
- Management and control of stocks
Our approach facilitates the application of knowledge and tools to the reality of companies immediately.
Our face-to-face classes are based on the generation of skills with participative dynamics.
Study of real cases
We address the real cases of reference in each of the matters for decision making.
Blended System: Face-to-face sessions and Online Education
Our face-to-face sessions are combined with the contents of support in the virtual classroom.
The students develop their supervised projects in teams that will be presented at the end of the Program.
To access the programs, applicants must be university graduates and / or have a minimum work experience of three years in managerial or intermediate positions. The academic direction of the master will decide in each case through an analysis of the academic and professional record and a personal interview, if the applicants meet the minimum requirement of training and / or experience to carry out the program.
This amount includes:
- The classes.
- Documentation provided throughout the Program.
- Access to the virtual classroom.
Program taught in: