Masters in Financial Management (Part Time / Weekends)
The Finance Department is faced with complex decisions that affect the value of the company. Functions, processes and investments need to be managed in a balanced way to provide capital to the organization and create value for all stakeholders involved.
The Master in Financial Management EAE Business School provides the tools and skills to conduct a financial structure that suits and supports the overall strategy of the company. The Financial Management prepares you for the design and implementation of information systems, management and cost control viable and valuable business.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Funding decisions, both short and long term.
- Efficiently manage cash balances of the company.
- Know in depth the process control and management of commercial credit.
- Knowing the theoretical and practical basis of the functioning of financial markets, types of traded assets and valuation of these assets.
- Select and evaluate the different investment projects available to the company.
- Develop the various techniques of financial planning both short and long term.
- Comprehensively analyze the various methods for valuing companies, as well as the problems that arise in mergers and acquisitions.
The program is developed with a methodology aimed at the professional growth of our participants through the development of generic skills and specific. The exchange of experiences with teachers, teamwork and learning resources available to participants ensure continuous improvement and the immediate application of learning.
- The company's financial function
- Financial and statistical calculation
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Planning and Financial Control
- Cash management
- Credit management
- Company Valuation
- Markets in Financial Instruments
- The evaluation of investment sions
- Business finance
- Financial risk management
- Research Paper
Requirements and Qualifications
To access the program you must have a university degree and professional experience. Especially valued the experience because it is important r shared knowledge from each participant contributions made from their training and professional responsibility, the situation posed by the teacher. If you do not have any of the above requirements, access to the program will be assessed by the Program Directorate.
People who successfully complete the program, obtained the degree of Master of EAE Business School.
In addition, participants who meet the academic requirements established by the universities with which SEA has agreements for double degree students will obtain a master's degree from the Polytechnic University of Catalunya (if the program is done in Barcelona) or title Official Master in Finance and Management Control, University Camilo José Cela (if done in Ma drid).
This school offers programs in: