Luxury goods, fashion and lifestyle represent one of the most important areas of Italian excellence. Our Master in International Luxury Management provides students with knowledge and capabilities required by firms in the luxury industry.
GOALS AND PROFESSIONAL OPENINGS
- train students with a multidisciplinary foundation by bringing together creativity with the ability to interpret and foresee business trends
- provide students opportunities to learn from experience of professionals working in the luxury good sector as well as develop future networks in the luxury good market
- provide pactical applications of the concepts learned in class through project work, on-site visit and educational tours
DURATION AND STRUCTURE
The Master requires full-time compulsory attendance. It is composed of 6 months of classroom and workshops and 4 months of internship.
The program is organised in two phases:
- Theory and Practice for a period of 120 days in classroom and workshops (Classes are held Monday to Friday)
- Hands-on experience through a 4-month internship in important companies or consultancies.
- Made in Italy: yesterday, today and tomorrow
- Luxury goods market: from products to global markets
- New consumers of luxury goods
- The fashion and luxury goods industry
- Emerging trends in the markets for luxury goods
- Marketing of luxury goods
- Communication and events
- Commercial policies and management of luxury retail stores
- E-commerce for luxury goods
Several trips will be made throughout the course to deepen students’ learning experience. Company visits carried out during the previous editions include:
- the FAR Textile Studio Museum in Como
- Kartell Museum
- Damiani Factory in Valenza
- Bottega Veneta Atelier in Montebello Vicentino
- Hotel Cipriani in Venice
- Lamborghini Factory and Museum
- Ferrari Museum and Factory in Maranello
- Riva shipyard in Sarnico
- Eataly the Italian food excellence in Milan
- T'a Milano
The project work represents an important opportunity of training on the job, a privileged entry into the world of work. Participants will have the opportunity to meet directly with managers and professionals and to test themselves on real business challenges.
In the previous editions the project works were done in collaboration with Brioni, Damiani, Ferretti Group and Calvisius.
The Master has its own blog which will be managed directly by participants with the direct supervision of the coordinator: in this way, students will be able to master an important aspect of digital Communication. The blog represents a daily window on all activities experienced during the classroom months, such as meetings, testimonials, visits, events, and so on.
Participants will spend some days in Florence to visit important Italian Brands. Some brands visited during the previous tours are: Gucci Factory and Museum, Ferragamo Museum, The Leather School, Stefano Bemer, Lorenzo Villoresi, The Uffizi Gallery and other important brands of Made in Italy.
The Master is aimed at young graduates and final year graduating students strongly interested in businesses operating in the world of luxury, fashion and lifestyle.
Teachers are experts, managers, consultants, and professionals. Courses also include distinguished and inspirational guest speakers who will share valuable knowledge based on a lifetime of professional experience.
The Master has a closed number and involves a process of selection aimed at evaluating the technical competences acquired during the study period, the individual attitude and the motivation of the candidates.
To apply, please fill in the online application.
- April 16
- May 16
- June 12
- July 10
- September 20
The Business School will grant partial cost scholarships to the most deserving candidates. To apply for a scholarship you need to attach the required documents by October 15th 2017.
Besides, Moda24 will grant a full cost scholarship to the most deserving candidate. To apply for this scholarship you need to attach the required documents by September 10th 2017.
The granting of the scholarships will be based on ranking of all the following criteria:
- Graduate students’ GPA must be 3.5/4.0 and above or equivalent (for Italian students 105/110 or 95/100)
- Results of the selection process
- Knowledge of foreign languages
- Professional experience
- Economic and financial situation of the candidate
To sustain participants, 24 ORE Business School has a partnership with Banca Sella to access favorable loans (no warranties): repayment starts 6 months after completing the Master.
Some restrictions apply. More details available upon request.
For any further information, please contact:
Tel. +39 02 3022.3960
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 8, 2018