The mission of the “Danubius” University from Galați to offer education and research of high-quality standard in a national and European context is realized also through the study program Law and European Public Administration.
The specific objectives of this study program targets:
- Preparing specialists in the field of European law, especially the law of European public administration, taking into consideration the dimension of public relations, which is essential today for the local collectives;
- Realizing the professionalized perspective for students who wish to pursue a career in public administration, but also in other services and professions that require such training;
- Preparing future Ph.D. students who wish to pursue a career in the university or to become researchers (in research organizations, study directions, and services in governments and other institutions);
- Forming a body of professional public clerks, familiarized with the requirements and procedures of European institutions;
- Developing the capacity of public clerks from public institutions to analyze and synthesize;
- Ensuring master’s students an adequate level of training regarding the process of European integration and the necessary efforts of the Romanian public administration in order to reach the European standards in the field.
Some of the subjects studied are:
- European Union international law
- European public function
- European social law
- European environmental law
- European administrative law
- Project management
- Research methods and techniques. Study casa
- European financial institutions
- Child protection in the European law
Possible career paths:
- Public clerk,
- Specialist in public administration,
- Public institutions consultant,
- European public official,
- Public administration inspector,
- Consultant/expert in manpower and unemployment,
- Expert in accessing structural funds and in European cohesion,
- Consultant in European affairs, domestic auditor in the public sector,
- Assessor of professional competences.
Admission is based on the documents sent in by the candidates, taking into account the undergraduate grade average.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 21, 2018