Masters in Industrial Mathematics (Spanish)
Master organized by the University of Santiago de Compostela, La Coruna, Vigo, Carlos III of Madrid and the Polytechnic of Madrid, following the merger of the master of Mathematical Engineering and Industrial Mathematics.
- Specialties in Modelling and Numerical Simulation, highly demanded technologies.
- Training oriented building solutions specific industrial problems.
- Classes by videoconference and videoapuntes in numerous courses from your home university.
- Participation of companies from different sectors, which provide case studies for your Master's Thesis.
The Joint Masters in Industrial Mathematics answered:
- Training needs to masters level professionals in Industrial Mathematics brought to light by both the European Union and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) in its document "Global Science Forum. Report on Mathematics in Industry ", 2008.
- European requirements ECMIMIM curriculum development project (project Erasmus - Curriculum Development Lifelong Learning program) approved and funded by the European Union, involving the implementation of a master on the subject referred to by each of the nine project partners, including which is the Carlos III University of Madrid.
This school offers programs in: