- Start: October 22, 2018
- Modality: Virtual
- Duration: 02 Years
- Case Analysis: Latin America, Spain and Africa
The graduate of the Master's Degree in Safety, Health and Environmental Management in Mining will be able to implement modern risk prevention management systems for the safety and health of the mining company's collaborators, as well as to minimize the negative environmental impacts that generate mining operations by practicing high values and standards of corporate social responsibility, fostering organizational behavior oriented to the maintenance and well-being of human talent in mining operations. Emphasis is placed on the explanation of current legislation and regulations both in the international arena and in representative countries of the region.
The Mining Chamber of Peru will grant the international certification to the graduate that meets all the necessary requirements.
The Postgraduate School of the National University of Huancavelica will grant on behalf of the Nation the Degree of Master's Degree in Safety, Health and Environment Management in Mining.
Our Master's Degree is recognized in 110 countries that are part of the Apostille Convention of The Hague.
Duration and Modality
02 Years approximately - Virtual
What makes us different
SociaLearning 4.0: We have developed learning tools based on cooperation through social networks to find solutions to problems and case studies promoting interaction between people where they are forming dynamic knowledge exchange networks.
Integrative Work: Allows the participant to apply the topics learned in the workplace with the requirement that this impacts the mining business and not only in one process.
VirtuaLab 4.0: More than 13 years of experience in the development of mining training tools have led our IDI area to create CAMIPER VirtuaLab 4.0 where participants can enter a simulation environment of practical cases, collect data and move forward after having achieved certain tasks related to the research of the thematic area, providing a unique environment that stimulates learning. It is complemented with analysis of reports, photos, videos and statistics.
Collaborative Forum: Promotes the exchange of experiences with professionals in Latin America with what you will achieve to enrich your knowledge.
Virtual Mine 3.5 ®
- Double your training by eliminating time on topics that are not of interest.
- Interaction with our consultant.
- Easy access.
- High quality slides
- Unlimited access
- Optimize costs and times.
- Access to statistics and reports.
Technical Committee: "The best professionals in the first Mining Training Organization"
The Master's Program in Safety, Health and Environment Management in Mining, consists of 20 courses and 6 seminars with a total of 80 Credits.
- Management of Safety and Occupational Health in Mining
- Investigation and Report of Incidents in Mining
- Mining Safety Inspections
- Hazards Identification, Evaluation and Control of Risks in Mining
- Legislation on Mining Safety
- Safety Based on Behavior, Change Processes and Return Of Investment (ROI)
- Functional Analysis of Behavior
- Analysis of Safe and Risky Behaviors
- Mechanisms of Observation, Feedback and Behavior Coaching
- Development of Problem Solving Methods
- Implementation of Safety Processes Based on Behavior in Organizations
- Seminar - Research Workshop I
- Seminar - Research Workshop II
Cycle I II :
- Strategic Management and Environmental Norms in Mining
- Water in Mining Operations
- Quality Management and Quantity of Water in Mining Operations
- Closure of Mines: Design of Plan and Management of Aspects / Socio-Economic, Environmental, Legal and Regulatory
- Socioenvironmental Management in Mining
- Seminar - Research Workshop III
- Seminar - Research Workshop IV
- Acid Mine Drainage: Prediction, Prevention and Treatment
- Hydrological, Geotechnical and Ecological Aspects in Closure of Mines
- Recovery and Rehabilitation of Areas Affected by Mining
- Control and Monitoring of Mine Closure
- International Seminar Environmental Protection and Social Responsibility in Mining
- Thesis seminar
"We have created the contents and virtual teaching materials with the collaboration of professionals with extensive work experience and international training who will accompany him from his training."
Testimonials from Latin America
"I want to congratulate the Mining Chamber of Peru for the immediate availability to attend the questions asked of the Geological Engineering Master's Degree that I am currently carrying ", Ing. Ricardo Valda Tapia, Senior Geologist, SERGEOMIN, Peru - 2018
"I recommend CAMIPER for the degree of speakers it has in terms of master's degrees, diplomas and other specialization courses offered," Mr. Marco González González, Corporate Head, CAM Peru SA, Peru - 2018
"What I learned I could apply daily. I had constant help and quick solutions ", Ing. Pablo Gurrola, General Manager, Minera Excellon, Mexico - 2016
"I am very satisfied with CAMIPER because of its flexible schedules and its quality of advice", Eng. Edwin Espinoza, Security and Environment Manager, Tecnosa, Peru - 2015
"I recommend CAMIPER for its excellent teachers and low investment cost", Ing. Raul Ríos, Head of Security and Environment, Cementos Pacasmayo, Peru - 2015
"It gave me good tools to perform better in my workplace", Ing. Carlos Giustozzi, General Manager, Geopehuen Servicios Geologicos, Argentina - 2015
"He has supported us a lot since he has always updated us in the courses they dictate", Ing. Horestes Tirado, Superintendent of Industrial Safety, Minera Manquiri, Bolivia - 2015
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 14, 2018