- Start: October 22, 2018
- Modality: Virtual
- Duration: 02 Years
- Case Analysis: Peru, Mexico, Colombia and Chile
The graduate of the Master's Degree in Metallurgical Engineering and Geometallurgy , will be able to perform in aspects of consulting and technical management of metallurgical processing plants , conducting research to provide new alternatives for metallurgical recovery of minerals and increasing the economic value to mining companies . Emphasis is placed on the explanation of current legislation and regulations both in the international arena and in representative countries of the region.
Duration and Modality
02 years approximately, Virtual.
The Mining Chamber of Peru will grant the international certification to the graduate that meets all the necessary requirements.
The Postgraduate School of the National University of Huancavelica will grant on behalf of the Nation the Degree of Master's Degree in Metallurgical Engineering and Geometallurgy.
Our Master's Degree is recognized in 110 countries that are part of the Apostille Convention of The Hague.
What makes us different
SociaLearning 4.0: We have developed learning tools based on cooperation through social networks to find solutions to problems and case studies promoting interaction between people where they are forming dynamic knowledge exchange networks.
Integrative Work: Allows the participant to apply the topics learned in the workplace with the requirement that this impacts the mining business and not only in one process.
VirtuaLab 4.0: More than 13 years of experience in the development of mining training tools have led our IDI area to create CAMIPER VirtuaLab 4.0 where participants can enter a simulation environment of practical cases, collect data and move forward after having achieved certain tasks related to the research of the thematic area, providing a unique environment that stimulates learning. It is complemented with analysis of reports, photos, videos and statistics.
Collaborative Forum: Promotes the exchange of experiences with professionals in Latin America with what you will achieve to enrich your knowledge.
Virtual Mine 3.5 ®
- Double your training by eliminating time on topics that are not of interest.
- Interaction with our consultant.
- Easy access.
- High quality slides
- Unlimited access
- Optimize costs and times.
- Access to statistics and reports.
Technical Committee: "The best professionals in the first Mining Training Organization"
The Master's Degree Program in Metallurgical Engineering and Geometallurgy, consists of 13 compulsory courses, 6 electives and 6 seminars with a total of 80 Credits.
- Sampling and Laboratory Tests
- Comminution and Separation of Sizes
- Minerals, Solutions and Thermodynamic Balance: Applications in Geometallurgy
- Crystallography and Mineralogy: Applications in Geometallurgy
- Methods of Mineralogical Analysis: Applications in Geometallurgy
- Process Mining
- Geostatistics of Minerals Flows
Cycle I I:
- Characterization and Geometallurgical Model
- Mining-Metallurgical Effluents Treatment: Solubles Minerals - Acid Mine Waters and No Solubles Minerals
- Seminar - Research Workshop I
- Seminar - Research Workshop II
Cycle I I I:
- Leaching, Adsorption and Extraction Circuits
- Flotation, Solid-Liquid Separation, Auxiliary Operations and Pre-Oxidation
- Seminar - Research Workshop III
- Seminar - Research Workshop IV
- Design Project for Mineral Processing Plants
- Cost Management in Mineral Processing Plants
- International Seminar on Extractive Metallurgy
- Thesis seminar
"We have created the contents and virtual teaching materials with the collaboration of professionals with extensive work experience and international training who will accompany him from his training."
Testimonials from Latin America
"I want to congratulate the Mining Chamber of Peru for the immediate availability to attend the questions asked of the Geological Engineering Master's Degree that I am currently carrying ", Ing. Ricardo Valda Tapia, Senior Geologist, SERGEOMIN, Peru - 2018
"I recommend CAMIPER for the degree of speakers it has in terms of master's degrees, diplomas and other specialization courses offered," Mr. Marco González González, Corporate Head, CAM Peru SA, Peru - 2018
"What I learned I could apply daily. I had constant help and quick solutions ", Ing. Pablo Gurrola, General Manager, Minera Excellon, Mexico - 2016
"I am very satisfied with CAMIPER because of its flexible schedules and its quality of advice", Eng. Edwin Espinoza, Security and Environment Manager, Tecnosa, Peru - 2015
"I recommend CAMIPER for its excellent teachers and low investment cost", Ing. Raul Ríos, Head of Security and Environment, Cementos Pacasmayo, Peru - 2015
"It gave me good tools to perform better in my workplace", Ing. Carlos Giustozzi, General Manager, Geopehuen Servicios Geologicos, Argentina - 2015
"He has supported us a lot since he has always updated us in the courses they dictate", Ing. Horestes Tirado, Superintendent of Industrial Safety, Minera Manquiri, Bolivia - 2015
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 14, 2018