Top Management Education - Ranked 30th best Master in Management in the world by the Financial Times.
Join the top students from across the globe and prepare yourself for an outstanding career in management. The International MSc in Management complements solid foundations in the core areas of management with a strong international perspective. A choice of 4 majors and an opportunity to pursue a Double Degree program allow you to customize the launchpad for your future success.
- Entry-level: BSc in Business | Economics, and Management
- Duration: 3 or 4 semesters
- Schedule: Full-time
- Profile: Recent graduates up to 2 years of professional experience
- Program language: Fully taught in English
- Specializations: 4 majors available
- Employability: 2/3 of students found a job before graduation
- Ranking: #30 worldwide (Financial Times ranking)
The International MSc in Management is one of the best Masters in the world. It is a highly selective program with a strong international scope that offers you a high-quality graduate education in Business. This program offers a balanced perspective on business as well as the possibility to choose one of four majors available:
- Corporate Finance;
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation;
- Strategy & Consulting.
The program is designed to provide you with the relevant practical and academic knowledge required for an international career: it combines deep analytical skills with applied learning, project, and case-based. You will enrich your understanding of global business challenges in the mandatory block of International Management courses.
International MSc in Management students are encouraged to fulfill an international experience during the program. You can opt for a Double Degree or spend a semester abroad at one of the top business schools we partner with.
This program is your launchpad for an international career.
1st Semester | 2nd Semester
- General Business Foundation Courses
- Major Courses and Electives
- International Courses
- Free Electives
- Career Accelerator Lab
- International Experience Requirement
- Professional Internship Requirement
- Language Requirement
Católica-Lisbon MSc Class 2018
- 400 Students per year
- 48% of Female students
- 23 Average age
- 35+ Nationalities
- 50% of International Students in the class
- 6 Months average professional experience
- Business or Economics graduates with a high academic standing who seek to strengthen their knowledge in management and prepare for top international careers.
- Recent graduates with less than 2 years of professional experience.
- International experience (exchange, summer school or internship abroad).
- Foreign languages and extracurricular activities are highly valued by the Admissions Jury.
Double Degree: your passport for an international career
Spend one year at Católica-Lisbon followed by a second year at the partner school of your choice, and get two diplomas.
Double Degree programs offer you the opportunity to gain a deep international experience and to challenge yourself by experiencing two distinctive academic cultures and approaches.
At the end of the program, you will be granted two diplomas – one from Católica-Lisbon and one from our partner school.
Above all, the cross-cultural awareness gained through this experience is highly valued by recruiters and likely to increase your potential for an international career.
How to apply
Start your application online, provide us with your personal information, upload the mandatory documents and pay the application fee. Graduates with a non-quantitative degree, must submit the GMAT/GRE result or take the Católica-Lisbon Internal Admission Test. The Admissions Jury reviews applications shortly after each application period deadline.
- 3-semester track €12.700
- 4-semester track (with optional exchange semester) €14.700
Please note that the application fee and Católica-Lisbon internal admission test fee (40€) are not included in total fees. These fees, including the enrollment fee, are non-refundable.
Católica Top+ Scholarship
Católica Top+ is a scholarship program meant for students with an outstanding academic record.
Implemented by Católica-Lisbon, this program allows high-potential students to complete their MSc with a partial waiver of tuition fees for the regular track of the program (3 semesters at our School; exchange semester excluded).
We encourage outstanding students to apply for this scholarship during the admission.
Note: Double Degree and Joint Degree students can only be granted a scholarship in the 1st year.
Careers: Immersion in the Corporate World
From day one, Católica-Lisbon supports you throughout your academic journey, preparing you for the challenges of the job market by providing you with the skills to open the path to a successful professional career.
- 93% Employed within 3 months of graduation
- 71% Employed before concluding the MSc Program
Why Católica-Lisbon Masters?
- Best Business School in Portugal
- A TOP 10 most vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem hub in Europe
- Lisbon hosts the Web Summit since 2016 and is ranked 5th best European city to launch your start-up. (according to Startup Heatmap Europe survey 2016)
Which makes it an extraordinary combination between:
Lisbon, the "city of the seven hills", is the political and economic capital of Portugal. It stretches along the north bank of the River Tagus in the westernmost country of mainland Europe.
Also known as the “white city”, the almost constant presence of sunshine and the River Tagus transforms Lisbon into a mirror of a thousand colors, highlighting the city’s unique architecture and beauty.
Lisbon offers all the delights you’d expect of Portugal’s star attraction, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Gothic cathedrals, majestic monasteries, quaint museums, great cuisine and the best sandy beaches in Europe are some of the features that make Lisbon one of the best cities to study and live.
Meet Our Students
"Motivated professors, university staff and an international student body throughout my studies proved my decision to be right." Johanna Friess
"Católica-Lisbon creates a unique learning experience with many opportunities in the academic and professional areas." Harm-Julian Schumacher
"This time I really did make a difference!" Gregor Gmür
"The education I get at Católica-Lisbon will be very valuable for my future career." Eirik Thorsen
"Católica-Lisbon fulfilled all my expectations, providing me with a deeply challenging, interesting and up to date education." Francesca Leone
"Católica-Lisbon helps you develop what you need to go limitless." Alberto Ippolito Ferreira
"Católica-Lisbon was the best decision of my life." Matthias Berchtold
"I feel this made me a stronger candidate and, I hope, a better professional." Sofia Falcão