- The School of Public Administration and Policy (SPAP) at Renmin University of China (RUC) is a leading institution of public administration and policy education in the People’s Republic of China. It consists of 3 academic departments (public administration, urban planning and management, and land and real estate management) offering Bachelor degree-and 6 institutes (Institute of Public Organization and Human Resources, Quantitative Analysis in Public Administration, and Non-Profit Organization) offering Master and Ph.D degrees. The areas of concentration include but are not limited to: public administration, land and real estate management, urban planning and management, public finance and public policy, social security, social medicine and health management, public organization and human resources, economics of real estate and labor economics. The School is host of a national-level postdoctoral research station, and the Secretariat of National MPA Education Steering Committee.
- Need to learn of the rapid development of China? Want to get a timing understanding of the new economic giant? IMPA program is offered by the top school in public administration in China at Renmin University of China in Beijing.
- The program is designed specially for foreign applicants who need to or expect to work on jobs related to China issues. The teaching faculty consists of most experienced professors with both China dn Western education backgrounds from Renmin University, other top universities in China and other countries. Scholarships are available and tuition are affordable.
- Foreign nationals, Bachelor degree or above, with recommendations of two associate professors or higher, providing a certificate of competence in English, under 40 years old.
- Application Form
- A Personal Statement (Study plan should be discussed)
- Copies of Passport, Academic Transcripts, Diplomas and Certificates (originals need to be provided for validation)
- Two Letters of recommendation
- Four recent 2 -inch photos
- Sample copies of published articles, awards, or other research outputs (if applicable).
- Non-refundable application fee of 600 CNY
- Please read the overall English Programs' information on the University website to find out how to pay the application fee. DD NOT send cash or check inside your application materials.
- Other relevant materials
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries are required to provide English test certificates such as TOEFL or IELTS or other proofs acknowledged by the Academic Qualification Committee at RUC.
The tuition fee is RMB 60,000 (about US$10,000) for all students for the whole study period.
This school offers programs in: