Master of Engineering - International Master of Electronics
Option : Wireless communication
Option : Micro and Nano-Technologies
The programme aims to train engineers with a high technical added value in the field of micro- and nano- technologies applied to wireless communications, electronic circuits, optoelectronic, photonic MEMS, BioMems, sensors etc.
The first year consists of a common core of courses focusing on fundamental scientific and technical aspects and tools. The second year consists of specialised courses in one of the two options (Wireless communications, Micro- and Nano- Systems).
The applied hands-on nature of the second year will provide students with qualifications very sought-after in both the current industrial environment, and in academic research. Entrepreneurship and innovation issues, as well French culture and language are also considered. Further to this master, students may undertake a PhD, or begin an engineering career.
- Radio frequency components and system design
- Intelligent transport systems
- Automotive technologies and aerospace
- Mobile communication
- Sensors for health, environment, automation, industry
- Biological and bio-chemical interfaces
- Health care
Thanks to the management training included in the programme, Graduates are able to develop their careers towards various managing positions such as product manager, project leader, or technical director.
- Telecommunication systems: RF & optical MEMS
- Electronic systems for embedded applications
- Methodology, architecture & chip design.
- Wireless communications (transceiver architecture for cognitive radio, UWB, RFID)
- Microwaves photonics.
- Signal processing, coding of signals and images.
- Nomadic applications and ambient intelligence
Technological Equipment and Platform
- Micro- and nano- fabrication technological platform (300m² clean-room): supporting both teaching and industrial R&D, and hosting dynamic start-ups and major industrials
- MEMS and Nano-scale characterization tools: down to the atomic scale
- Microwave and millimeter wave characterization platform: for wireless ICs, photonic devices and systems
- RFID characterization platform
Last updated September 29, 2017