Join a School in France (SAI) allows students to apply for International Master of Electronics - Networks and Internet-of-Things (loT) proposed by ESIEE Paris.
- Language of instruction: English
- Length: 2 years
- Tuition fees:
- €10,200 for students from non-partner universities
- €8,200 for students from partner universities
- Pre-requisites Degree from a university outside France (Bachelor's degree, Licence, Master, etc).
- School location: ESIEE Paris, 2 Boulevard Blaise Pascal, 93160 Noisy-le-Grand
- Advanced microfabrication technologies for ICs and MEMS
- Optoelectronics and Photonics, Propagation technologies
- Material sciences, Electron devices, Advanced Electron Devices
Option: Sensor Networks and IoT
- Connected objects
- Wireless networks
- IoT prototyping
- Internet of things
- Introducing to robotics
- Energy harvesting for autonomous sensor
Register online: https://joinaschoolinfrance.com/education/EtapeInge1.aspx?param=2
Application forms are sent to ESIEE Paris on the 10th of every month (from September to June).
Admission results to do an interview with ESIEE Paris are released around the 30th of every month. Hence, the sooner you complete your application, the sooner you will receive a reply from the school.
- Mobile communications and telecommunications
- Automotive technologies and aerospace
- Intelligent transport systems
- Radio frequency components and system design
- Sensors for health, environment, automation, industry
- Biological and bio-chemical interfaces
- Health care and human body monitoring
- Communicant sensors networks
- ST – Microelectronics
- Schlumberger • ORANGE
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 14, 2019