- Start date: September 2019
- Duration: 12 months
- Course fee: € 16.000
- Teaching language: English
- Location: MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business (Milan, Italy) + Study-Tour at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
Required qualification: 3 or 4-year bachelor degree in management, business, engineering or scientific studies (minimum 180 ECTS)
Supply chain and procurement management is integral to the success of international businesses that are striving for competitive advantages at a global level. The key to this success is having the right skills and knowledge in order to plan and execute strategies that boost revenues and reduce costs through ideas and innovation. The International Master in Supply Chain and Procurement Management (MSCPM) has been created to give all the necessary skills to young graduates looking for a successful international career in supply chain and procurement management.
The program offers a highly specialized qualification with candidates receiving the Master Degree from Politecnico di Milano. Below are some program highlights:
- Providing analytical and quantitative skills in the domain of Supply Chain and Procurement Management
- International focus with exposure to global industries and international faculty
- International study tour in Europe
- Practical focus with corporate participation, providing perspectives from different industries
- Emphasis on the key topics of technology, innovation and sustainability
- Including soft skills for professional development
- Professionally accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
GS1 Italy and Whirlpool are official partners of MSCPM.
The minimum requirements for the MSCPM programme are:
- Online application form (www.applyformasters.net)
- Application fee of € 100 (non-refundable)
- CV or resume in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Copies of University degree and academic transcripts
- Copy of English certificate (TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) for non-native speakers
- Copy of ID card or passport
- One reference letter
Candidates will have to sit for the motivational interview.
If you are unsure about your eligibility, you can send us your CV for a quick pre-assessment.
Should you need more information, please visit www.mip.polimi.it/mscpm.
For more information and application assistance, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 31, 2018