- Start date: September 2020
- Duration: 12 months
- Course fee: €16.500
- Teaching language: English
- Location: MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business (Milan, Italy)
- Required qualification: 3-year bachelor’s degree in management, business, engineering or scientific studies (minimum 180 ECTS).
Supply chain and procurement management is integral to the success of international businesses that are striving for competitive advantage at a global level. The key to this success is having the right skills and knowledge in order to plan and execute strategies that boost revenues and reduce costs through ideas and innovation. The International Master in Supply Chain and Procurement Management (iMSCPM) has been created to provide all the necessary skills to young graduates looking for a successful international career in supply chain and procurement management.
The programme offers a highly specialised qualification, with candidates receiving the Master Degree from the Politecnico di Milano. Below are some programme highlights:
- Start with a foundation block of generalist content, taught via videoclips and sessions delivered in digital form via MIP’s distance learning platform.
- Providing analytical and quantitative skills in the domain of Supply Chain and Procurement Management.
- International focus with exposure to global industries and an international faculty.
- International Study Tour at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
- Practical focus on corporate participation, providing perspectives from different industries.
- Emphasis on the key topics of technology, innovation and sustainability.
- Including soft skills for professional development.
- Professionally accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
GS1 Italy and Whirlpool are official partners of the iMSCPM.
For updated deadlines for applications and further information, please visit www.som.polimi.it/mscpm
For more information and assistance with your application, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the School
Founded in 1979 as a Consortium between the Politecnico di Milano and many Italian institutions and several leading public and private industrial groups, today MIP is a non-for-profit consortium limit ... Read More