- Start date: September 2020
- Format: Full-time
- Duration: 12 months
- Tuition fee: € 16.500
- Teaching language: English
- Location: MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business (Milan, Italy)
- Required qualification: a 3-year Bachelor's degree is the minimum requirement.
The International Master in Marketing Management – Omnichannel & Consumer Analytics (IM4) is a programme that aims to develop the knowledge and skills that a future manager working in marketing should have. This is achieved during the Master by a combination of activities that aim to build a theoretical background for participants but also enable them to apply their knowledge and skills in the real business world, with a particular focus on Italian best practices. Moreover, thanks to the unique collaboration with IBM, Nielsen and UM, students will enter into direct contact with the companies through Business Seminars, Lectures, Workshops and Business Games.
The course is entirely taught in English and has a duration of 12 months, starting in September with a foundation block of generalist content, taught via videoclips and sessions delivered in digital form via MIP’s distance learning platform.
The IM4 programme offered by MIP Politecnico di Milano seeks to instruct students on managerial topics relevant to Marketing Management with a special focus on today's important areas such as Digital Marketing, Consumer Analytics, Customer Experience and Biomarketing.
The Master aims at developing in candidates:
- The ability to design and manage valuable customer experiences (with a special sensitivity derived through continuous relationships with Italian and multinational companies at the forefront of experiential marketing).
- The ability to exploit the opportunities in communication, promotion and distribution enabled by ICTs and big data.
- The ability to develop marketing accountability in order to quantify and effectively measure returns on marketing investments.
- The ability to combine managerial skills and creativity, interacting with the operations, R&D and Finance & Control to develop sustainable innovations and continuous improvement in customer relationships.
About the School
Founded in 1979 as a Consortium between the Politecnico di Milano and many Italian institutions and several leading public and private industrial groups, today MIP is a non-for-profit consortium limit ... Read More