The International Master in Multichannel Marketing Management is a program that aims to provide a solid background to face the challenges of contemporary marketing practice: digital marketing, mobile marketing, non-conventional marketing, multichannel communication, quantitative and (big) data-driven marketing, matching between brand management, creativity and content marketing and data analysis, modeling and accountability.
This master in marketing matches a solid theoretical background with continuous applications to the real business situation also thanks to world-class partners, keeping an international perspective, but also introducing the specificities and the uniqueness of Made in Italy.
Thanks to the unique collaboration with IBM, UM McCann, Nielsen and Rulex students will enter into direct contact with the company, through Business Seminars, Lectures, Workshops and Business Games.
The Master aims at developing in candidates:
- The ability to design and manage valuable customer experiences (with a special sensitivity derived by continuous relationships with Italian and Multinational companies at the forefront of experiential marketing);
- The ability to exploit the opportunities in communication, promotion, and distribution enabled by ICTs and big data;
- The ability to develop marketing accountability in order to quantify and effectively measure returns on marketing investments;
- The ability to combine managerial skills and creativity, interacting with the operations, R&D and Finance & Control to develop sustainable innovations and continuous improvement in customer relationships;
- The understanding of the conditions of the international markets, the challenges and the opportunities in the coming years.
The International Master in Multichannel Marketing Management is a 12 month Master’s program offered by MIP Politecnico di Milano, that seeks to instruct students on managerial topics relevant to the Marketing Management with a special focus on today's important areas such as Digital Marketing, Big Data, Customer Experience.
The course is entirely taught in English and has a duration of 12 months starting in September.
The program is divided into five major modules:
- Marketing Management.
- Advanced Marketing.
- Experience Design & Marketing - the Italian Way.
- Elective courses.
- Soft skill courses.
EXPERIENCE DESIGN & MARKETING: THE ITALIAN WAY
This module of the program aims to analyze cases and strategies undertaken by paramount Italian brands in key sectors like food & wine, design furniture, fashion, sports, automotive and industrial goods.
It presents the Italian way of experiential marketing and how does it compare with the benchmarks in the rest of the world.
Eduniversal Best Masters and MBA Rankings 2016-17.
International Master in Multichannel Marketing Management - Ranked N°28 out of Top 50(Global Ranking) in Marketing, Western Europe.
IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THE IM4 PROGRAM
The International Master in Multichannel Marketing Management is specifically designed for young graduated talents willing to face the challenges of marketing in the contemporary age.
The minimum requirements for the IM4 program are:
- Online application.
- CV or resume in English.
- Motivation letter in English.
- Copies of University degrees and academic transcripts.
- Copy of English certificate (TOEFL, TOEIC or equivalent) for non-native speakers.
- Application fee of €100.
- Two reference letters (optional).
- Applicants will have to sit for a final motivational interview.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 13, 2017