The International Master in Marketing Management and Market Development is designed to train professionals who lead change and know how to turn market opportunities and challenges into competitive advantages for the company. Professionals who have a solid background, both in marketing and commercial management, knowledgeable about new marketing trends and with a deep understanding of the organizational aspects that generate corporate value, which is key to enable the growth of any organization.
It is taught through our innovative Hybrid Methodology that combines virtual learning periods with two residential weeks in Barcelona.
The Hybrides Methodology is the result of merging the best of both modalities in order to provide a unique, flexible and global format. Increase the possibilities of expanding borders operating in a globalized market of clients, competitors and suppliers.
"The program provides an updated and global vision of marketing and commercial management and prepares you for the challenges of a very competitive environment." Juan Morillo, Director of the master.
Reasons for taking this master at EAE Business School
Residential program in Barcelona
One of the keys to the master is the face-to-face period of two weeks that takes place in Barcelona, on the EAE Business School campus.
Internationally recognized methodology
The methodology of EAE Hybrid Learning programs was a semi-finalist in the prestigious Reimagine 2015 Teaching Innovation Awards, organized by Wharton, the business school of the University of Pennsylvania (U-Penn).
We offer you an apprenticeship through business simulation, which will allow you to delve into the challenges facing the marketing area of a company.
Our master's study plan is developed jointly with an advisory body made up of 26 professionals from companies such as Unilever, Sony, Mango, Nielsen, Nissan, Ogilvy One, Heineken, Endesa BP, La Caixa or Dockers, among others.
Employment Partner Executive
We promote the improvement of the employability of managerial profiles, increasing their professional projection.
- Top 25: Among the 25 Best Business Schools in the world Ranking América Economía 2019
- +77,000 managers trained since 1958
- Top 50: Among the 50 best in Europe Ranking QS Global MBA 2019
- 1st business school in Spain to teach official university masters
- 103 different nationalities in 2018
At EAE we know that the talented students of the International Master in Marketing Management and Market Development inspire us positively and are an engine of progress for our community. The EAE scholarships reward your effort on your path to excellence, and are a commitment to equality and social justice that expands opportunities to access our educational programs.
- 25% of students receive financial aid
- 12 own financing at 12 months without interest
- 4 different types of EAE scholarships
- 81% Increased salary up to 30% one year after completing an EAE master
- 85% of students obtained new job offers at the end of the master
- + 7 000 job and internship offers published in 2018
- Top 5 recruiting companies of 2018: LVMH, Shneider Electric, Nestlé, Repsol and Coca Cola
About the School
EAE is an international Institution of higher education in the field of management. With more than 50 years experience in business education it has provided training for more than 56,000 executives an ... Read More