- Latest Professional Practice
- - Tailor-made programme with electives followed by specializations in consultancy, global innovation, and entrepreneurship
- International business trip to explore and debate real-world challenges
- Corporate Connections
- Faculty with extensive professional experience
- Company visits and conferences
- On and off-campus recruiting events and corporate presentations
- Work with a real start-up or become an entrepreneur for your final project
- International Exposure
- Faculty from all over the world
- +50 nationalities in our student body
- Exchange programme with +30 top-ranked partner schools
Recent university graduates with the vision and drive to pursue a top career.
- Average age: 25 years old
- Average professional experience: work experience welcome, but not required; max. 3 years
- Educational requirements: undergraduate university degree
- Dedication: full time
- 33 nationalities
- 92% international students
- 92% have lived, studies or worked abroad
- 100% speak 2 languages / 40% speak 3+ languages
- 62% men / 38% women
The International Master in Management is designed to boost your career opportunities in a number of professional areas. The general nature of the programme provides insights into marketing, consulting, finance, HR, logistics and strategy. In addition to positions in multi-nationals, consulting companies, financial services and the automotive industry, the programme equips participants to work in start-ups, either by building their own companies or working for like-minded entrepreneurs.
EADA has developed its own practical, active and participatory approach with emphasis on "learning by doing". The methodology reflects companies' demand for professionals with skills such as: the capacity to reflect, ability to act in the face of change, versatility to work in multifunctional teams and adaptability to the challenges of a global environment.
These competencies are developed at EADA through the Case Method, Business Projects, Business Simulations, Analysis & Discussion Groups and Team Working activities. Participants are consistently placed in real-life business situations and forced to think like executives and make strategic decisions.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 7, 2017