CUSTOMISABLE, INTERNATIONAL, FULLY NETWORKED
Join some of the brightest innovators from around the world at Audencia Business School. In our International Master in Management (IMM) programme, you’ll take courses led by global experts within a highly international campus and curriculum. Prepare for career success:
- Learn to do business across cultures.
- Consider our rigorous Fast Track if you have a four-year bachelor’s degree.
- Tailor your programme to your interests and goals, including choice of electives, study abroad options, and summer term opportunities.
- Prove your skill with a practical master’s dissertation on a specific business and management area.
- Connect with our large network of corporate partners through events and internship opportunities.
- Degree earned: Master of Science in International Management
- Language: English
- Programme start: September
- Duration: Fast Track: 1 year; Full Track: 2 years
- Fast Track: €17,700
- Full Track: €21,200
- Fast Track: 4-year bachelor’s degree
- Full Track: 3-year bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in English
Prepare for your career in any sector of international management at one of the top-ranked, triple accredited and most corporately connected business schools in Europe – and in one of the best places to live in France. Complete your foundational core courses, and then determine the focus and format of your education to fit your career goals.
Reach your goals – and see the world
Within this programme alone, our student body represents 25+ nationalities from top universities around the world, and our faculty represents 15+ nationalities – with loads of international industry experience. We provide you with a highly international experience, even if you opt to stay in Nantes throughout the programme.
If you’d like to really dig in deep to a particular region or enhance your foreign language skills, choose to study abroad with one of our top international partners. For more information on study abroad opportunities at Audencia, please contact us.
CAREER & ALUMNI
Proven career outcomes for international success
With the increasing globalisation of the world’s economies, corporations need highly trained leaders who can tackle complex and challenging issues – and in innovative and socially responsible ways that emphasise ethics alongside profitability. Gain insights and practical experience from leading global experts and corporations in the IMM.
Note: Statistics are based on the number of replies to the question. They relate to all classes to date unless otherwise stipulated.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 5, 2018