Customisable, International, Fully Networked
Join some of the brightest innovators from around the world at Audencia Business School. In our International Master in Management (IMM) programme, you’ll take courses led by global experts within a highly international campus and curriculum. Prepare for career success:
- Learn to do business across cultures.
- Tailor your programme to your interests and goals, including a choice of electives and study abroad options.
- Prove your skill with a practical master’s dissertation on a specific business and management area.
- Connect with our large network of corporate partners through events and internship opportunities.
- Our IMM programme receives applications for our campuses in Nantes, France and Shenzhen, China. You have the option of starting your MSc programme in one of these two locations.
- Degree earned: Master of Science in International Management
- Language: English
- Programme start: September
- MSc Duration: Classes from September to June followed by a 4 to 6-month internship or professional mission
Prepare for your career in any sector of international management at one of the top-ranked, triple accredited and most corporately connected business schools in Europe – and in one of the best places to live in France. Complete your core courses, and then determine the focus and format of your education to fit your career goals.
Reach your goals – and see the world
Within this programme alone, our student body represents 25+ nationalities from top universities around the world, and our faculty represents 15+ nationalities – with loads of international industry experience. We provide you with a highly international experience, even if you opt to stay in Nantes throughout the programme.
If you’d like to really dig in deep to a particular region or enhance your foreign language skills, choose to study abroad with one of our top international partners. For more information on study abroad opportunities at Audencia, please contact us.
Career & Alumni
Proven career outcomes for international success
With the increasing globalisation of the world’s economies, corporations need highly trained leaders who can tackle complex and challenging issues – and in innovative and socially responsible ways that emphasise ethics alongside profitability. Gain insights and practical experience from leading global experts and corporations in the IMM.
Note: Statistics are based on the number of replies to the question. They relate to all classes to date unless otherwise stipulated.
Industries IMM prepares you for:
- Professional services
- Civil engineering
- Communication and creative industries
Functions IMM qualifies you for:
- General management
- Export sales
- Financial management
Audencia Career Service
Audencia provides you with personalised career services that address your specific experiences, strengths and weaknesses, and goals. We also cultivate close ties with the business world, which benefit you in the classroom and in your future career.
- Individual career coaching and advising
- 15,000+ employment opportunities posted each year on our dedicated intranet
- Employment fairs with 120+ companies
- CV workshops
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Panel discussions with professionals and alumni
- Assessment centre preparation
- Personal development programme on topics including leadership skills, communication skills, ethics, intercultural management and networking
- Auditing sector fair
- Information resources and online tools
- Access to 100+ career events on various topics
Audencia also has a business incubator that supports select graduates in their entrepreneurial work.
Admissions & Finance
Join us in Nantes to internationalise your future career! Here is a breakdown of everything you’ll need to make it smoothly through the application process.
Admissions are open until the programme is full, however, we strongly recommend applying by the early application deadline of 31 January for the September intake.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in any field*
- Proficiency in English
- Completion of Pre-MSc programme
Pre-MSc + MSc:
- 3-year bachelor’s degree in any field*
- Proficiency in English
Note that you can apply during the last year of your bachelor’s studies.
*Specialisations within the MSc are only open to students with a background in that area.
You may begin your online application at any time; you can save it and make changes before submitting. Admissions are open until the programme is full; however, we strongly recommend applying by the early application deadline of 31 January for the September intake.
In addition to the online application you will be required to submit the following documents:
- CV and cover letter in English
- Copies of diplomas and academic transcripts
- English test score (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS)*
- Copy of identity document (e.g. passport)
- Photo (jpeg, 346 x 366)
*English test scores are not required for native speakers or applicants who have completed their undergraduate degrees in English.
Contact us if you have a different English test score or are planning to take a test later in the year.
- MSc: €18,000
- Pre-MSc + MSc: €23,000
For study abroad and summer terms, additional tuition fees may be applied by partner institutions according to the number of credit hours taken. If additional tuition fees apply, these fees will be paid directly to the partner institutions. Contact us with questions.
Other costs linked to school fees
Application fee: €100
Compulsory registration with the student social security system (students under 28 years of age): As an example, the total for 2016/2017 was €215. The fee must be paid at the latest on the first day of the school year and for the subsequent years before 30 September.
Costs such as visa fees, transportation, accommodation and meals are to be paid directly by the student.
There is a range of scholarships you may be eligible for. Please contact us with questions.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 27, 2018