23rd in the world / 100% employed after 3 months
- Latest Professional Practice
- Full CFA partner with curriculum covering 60-70% of exams I, II and III and scholarships for the exams
- The chance to participate in the annual CFA Research Challenge
- Thomson Reuters Eikon Certification Course
- International business trip to explore and debate real-world challenges
- Corporate Connections
- Faculty with extensive professional experience
- Company visits and conferences
- On and off-campus recruiting events and corporate presentations
- International Exposure
- Faculty from all over the world
- +50 nationalities in our student body
- Exchange programme with +30 top-ranked partner schools
Recent university graduates with the vision and drive to pursue a career in the field of finance.
- Average age: 25 years old
- Average professional experience: work experience welcome, but not required; max. 3 years
- Educational requirements: undergraduate university degree
- Dedication: full-time
Class profile (masters in the area of finance at EADA)
- 45 nationalities
- 90% international students
- 76% have lived, studies or worked abroad
- 96% speak 2 languages/65% speak 3+ languages
- 72% men/28% women
Participants develop the expertise to work in corporate finance, banking, the investment industry including investment analysis, M&A, investment management, advisory, private equity and risk management. An important component of the programme is the industry project which participants carry out in groups during the final six months of the programme.
EADA has developed its own practical, active and participatory approach with emphasis on "learning by doing." The methodology reflects companies' demand for professionals with skills such as the capacity to reflect, ability to act in the face of change, versatility to work in multifunctional teams and adaptability to the challenges of a global environment.
These competencies are developed at EADA through the Case Method, Business Projects, Business Simulations, Analysis & Discussion Groups and Team Working activities. Participants are consistently placed in real-life business situations and forced to think like executives and make strategic decisions.