Presentation of the Program
Form yourself and acquire the necessary tools to manage the direction, coordination and control of an event. In this way, you will acquire the essential skills to manage an event from start to finish.
- Providing knowledge, skills and specific techniques to manage, organize and manage all kinds of events.
- Develop professional skills and abilities to lead and direct the management and organization of events.
- Offer detailed knowledge of the wide range of events, as well as the latest trends and practices in the sector.
- Graduates or university graduates.
- Active professionals in the events sector.
- WITHOUT UNIVERSITY TITLE: certify 3 years of work experience.
The program is divided into three thematic blocks. Upon successful completion of the full program, the student will obtain the Master's degree appropriate to the school.
PHASE 1 - EVENT PLANNING
- Management techniques and comprehensive event planning
- Corporate social responsibility
- Marketing and communication tools in events
- The protocol and its application to the organization of events
- Locations and Spaces
PHASE 2 - EVENT DESIGN
- Creative design
- Conceptual design
- Managerial skills in events
- New technologies applied to events
PHASE 3 - PRODUCTION OF THE EVENT
- The Production process
- Implementation. The day D"
- The post-event Measurement and management of results
The master in its two modalities, allows the student to progress according to their needs, in addition to offering the possibility of continuing with their professional activity.
The teaching of the online program will be carried out virtually, providing all the teaching material through the virtual classroom also counting with personalized tutorials.
While the blended modality, in addition to having the support of the virtual classroom and tutorials, will have face-to-face classes taught during the weekend.
This master's degree is taught in two modalities:
- SEMIPRESENCIAL: will have a duration of 9 months, with face-to-face classes being taught two weekends per month.
- ONLINE: It will last for 7 months.
ESODE Business School offers the possibility for students to apply for internships (unpaid) in our companies and collaborating institutions, always subject to availability of places in them.
- October 2018 - Open enrollment.
- March 2019 - Open enrollment
- January 2019 - Open enrollment.
Qualification certified by ESODE Business School .
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated August 16, 2018