Presentation of the program
In the current situation, with accelerated changes and new paradigms of business management, the purpose of our International Master in Corporate Finance is to delve into the key issues of the current and future financial management of the company, through an eminently practical and backed by the most advanced theoretical foundations.
The program is tailored with the objective and mission of providing its participants with a solid and up-to-date financial training from an international perspective, under a global vision of the company aimed at leading the organization's financial strategy, thus contributing to the generation of value. from the financial function.
The International Master in Corporate Finance is taught through our innovative Hybrid Methodology. This provides you with a unique and flexible training model that will allow you to live an innovative academic experience through digital tools, establishing beneficial professional relationships with a combination of virtual and face-to-face periods. Live the experience with us!
Reasons for taking this master at EAE Business School
Internationally recognized methodology
The methodology of EAE Hybrid Learning programs was a semifinalist in the prestigious Reimagine Teaching Innovation Awards 2015, organized by Wharton, the University of Pennsylvania Business School (U-Penn).
You will have two itineraries to choose from, which will increase the flexibility of your specialization: Mergers and Acquisitions, or International Taxation.
Residential program in Madrid
One of the keys to the master is the two-week face-to-face period that takes place in Madrid, on the EAE Business School campus.
Employment Partner Executive
We promote the improvement of the employability of managerial profiles, increasing their professional projection.
Our master's study plan is developed in conjunction with an advisory body made up of professionals from companies such as Zurich, Nike, Agbar, Affinity Petcare, Grupo Día, Schröders and Marcilla, among others.
- Top 25 Among the 25 Best Business Schools in the world Ranking América Economía 2019
- +77,000 managers trained since 1958
- Top 50 Among the 50 best in Europe Ranking QS Global MBA 2019
- 1st business school in Spain to teach official university masters
- 103 different nationalities in 2018
- 81% Increased salary up to 30% one year after completing an EAE master
- 85% of students obtained new job offers at the end of the master
- + 7 000 job and internship offers published in 2018
- Top 5 recruiting companies of 2018: LVMH, Shneider Electric, Nestlé, Repsol and Coca Cola
At EAE we know that talented International Master in Corporate Finance students positively inspire us and are an engine of progress for our community. The EAE scholarships reward your effort on your path to excellence, and are a commitment to equality and social justice that expands opportunities to access our educational programs.
- 25% of students receive financial aid
- 12 own financing at 12 months without interest
- 4 different types of EAE scholarships
About the School
EAE is an international Institution of higher education in the field of management. With more than 50 years experience in business education it has provided training for more than 56,000 executives an ... Read More