- Latest Professional Practice
- ACCA accredited program with exemption from 6 exams
- Thomson Reuters Eikon Certification Course
- International business trip to explore and debate real-world challenges
- Corporate Connections
- Faculty with extensive professional experience
- Company visits and conferences
- On and off-campus recruiting events and corporate presentations
- International Exposure
- Faculty from all over the world
- +50 nationalities in our student body
- Exchange program with +30 top-ranked partner schools
Recent university graduates with the vision and drive to pursue a career in one of the "Big 4" Audit and Consulting firms.
- Average age: 25 years old
- Average professional experience: work experience welcome, but not required; max. 3 years
- Educational requirements: undergraduate university degree
- Dedication: full-time
Class profile (masters in the area of finance at EADA)
- 45 nationalities
- 90% international students
- 76% have lived, studies or worked abroad
- 96% speak 2 languages / 65% speak 3+ languages
- 72% men / 28% women
Participants develop expertise in strategic and management accounting, financial accounting, financial management, reporting procedures and auditing. An important component of the program is the industry project which participants carry out in groups during the final six months of the program.
EADA has developed its own practical, active and participatory approach with emphasis on "learning by doing". The methodology reflects companies' demand for professionals with skills such as the capacity to reflect, ability to act in the face of change, versatility to work in multifunctional teams and adaptability to the challenges of a global environment.
These competencies are developed at EADA through the case method, business projects, business simulations, analysis & discussion groups and team working activities. Participants are consistently placed in real-life business situations and forced to think like executives and make strategic decisions.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 28, 2017