In cooperation with the Department of Mathematics and the Department of Management Engineering of Politecnico di Milano
- Start date: September 2019
- Format: Full Time
- Duration: 12 months
- Tuition fee: € 16.000
- Language: English
- Location: MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business (Milan, Italy)
Admission Requirements: 3-year Bachelor degree (minimum 180 ECTS) in Engineering, Economics, Finance or scientific disciplines
The International Master in Fintech, Finance and Digital Innovation (FINTECH) is designed to provide students with all the skills and competencies to face the Fintech revolution. The programme targets young graduates who want to specialize in the Fintech area by deepening their knowledge of digital technologies and their application in the financial world, e.g. banks, insurance companies, asset management.
Offered in partnership with Aviva and Fabrick Spa and , FINTECH is made up of three building blocks:
- First, combining theory with practice, the programme provides a strong basis on finance, information technology, computer programming and quantitative
- The second building block covers the technologies of digital innovation that play a preeminent role in Fintech: big data management, cybersecurity, distributed ledger technologies, smart contacts, blockchain, achine learning, natural language processing, data visualization.
- Then the programme enters into the Fintech domain analyzing how it can transform the classical intermediation activity and how it can disintermediate traditional players in a peer to peer perspective.
The candidate must submit the following supporting documentation in English:
- Application form (www.applyformasters.net)
- Application fee of € 100 (non-refundable)
- CV or resume in English
- Copy of University degree and transcripts
- English certificate (TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) for non-native speakers
- Motivation letter
- Two reference letters
- Copy of valid ID card or passport
- Digital passport-sized picture
Applicants will have to sit for a final motivational interview.
For updated deadlines for applications, please visit www.mip.polimi.it/fintech.
For more information and application assistance, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 28, 2018