Learn how to design and run an event in all its phases. Agreements with leading companies. Own financing without interest. REGISTER NOW AND BENEFIT 20% DISCOUNT!
Formulate and acquire the necessary tools to manage the direction, coordination and control of an event. In this way, you will acquire the essential skills to be able to manage an event from start to finish.
- Provide specific knowledge, skills and techniques to manage, organize and direct all kinds of events .
- Develop professional skills and abilities to lead and direct the management and organization of events.
- To offer a detailed knowledge of the wide typology of events, as well as of the latest tendencies and practices of the sector.
DIRECTED TO / REQUIREMENTS
- Graduates or university graduates.
- Professionals active in the field of events.
- NO UNIVERSITY DEGREE: certify 3 years of work experience.
The program is divided into three thematic blocks. On successful completion of the entire program the student will obtain the title of Master of the school itself.
STAGE 1 - PLANNING EVENT
- Management techniques and comprehensive event planning
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Marketing communication tools and events
- The protocol and its application to the organization of events
- Locations and Spaces
PHASE 2 - EVENT DESIGN
- Creative design
- Conceptual design
- events management skills
- New technologies applied to events
PHASE 3 - EVENT PRODUCTION
- Production process
- Implementation. The day D"
- The post-event. Measurement and performance management
PRICE AND MODE
- Modality: online.
- Online Price : € 2450 € 1,950 (20% discount).
- Qualification certified by ESODE Business School.
The master's degree allows the student to advance according to his needs, besides giving him the possibility to continue his professional activity.
The delivery of the online program will be done virtually, providing all the teaching material through the virtual classroom counting also with personalized tutorials.
SCHEDULES / CALL / DURATION
Duration: 36 ECTS.
Calls : October and March.
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated July 15, 2017