With L'Idem, the animation from all angles!
Every year there are more companies concerning the 2D / 3D animation that want to welcome our trainees, trained for a successful and immediate incorporation into the labor market sector. Also each year more working professionals want to join our teaching team and contribute their bit to our educational project.
But why L'Idem is the school they choose professionals?
They themselves explain you!
Provide students with the knowledge and skills stimulate own animated film to achieve specialization as animators with a solid and effective technique. Similarly, a vision of the office of animation as art and / or industry is given, using traditional animation tools and their adaptation to new digital technologies.
Final year students of higher education with a good base drawing.
- Theory-practical sessions
- Regular conferences and meetings with internationally recognized experts in the industry and the art of animation film
- Advice and supervision of the processes of creation of drawing and animation technique
- The production processes of animation cinema: Understand the production chain from the planning to the completion of the project.
- Drawing in motion: Improvement of the technique.
- Techniques and principles of animation: Complete and detailed study of the bases to create the illusion of movement and interpretation.
- Infography: Use of the tool Photoshop and its applications in the animation.
- Animation 2d - Toon boom: Comprehensive training on the most complete software on the market, specifically designed for the production of 2D animation.
- 3D animation - Autodesk Maya: Initiation to 3D from the animator's specific vision.
- Final project: Students make a short film in a group, developing all phases of production.
- Practices (200h00): 7 weeks. From June 10 to July 27/6 hours daily: total 200 hours.
Applicants must make a prior interview with principals and teaching staff of the school to show their work book. At the end of the Master International students will have:
- Clips with technical animations
- Clips with character animations
- A demolish of works with personal presentation.
- Short film of one minute.
Adobe Photoshop - Autodesk 3D MAYA - Toon Boom Studio - Nuke - 3D Studio Max - After Effects - Flash - Première - Final Cut
Lluís Viciana, director of Animation of Neptuno Films
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated September 24, 2017