About the programme
The goal of the programme in International Economy & Business is to provide the sound theoretical base and practical skills necessary for professional success. A strong emphasis is put on the international aspects of the field by teaching the subjects of International Economics, Finance, Accounting, Strategic Management, Human Resource Management, Negotiating Techniques and Intercultural Communication. During the course of the programme, there is a focus on developing skills to synthesize and organize information, to analyze and evaluate data and to persuasively present information and findings. Graduates are expected to find or even create jobs in the world of international economy and business.
- Level of the programme: MSc
- Length of the programme: 4 semesters
- Registered by: EU
- Credits: 120
Who should apply?
The programme is for students who intend to pursue, in English, a Master of Science in International Economy and Business and who have completed at least 60 ECTS credits in the course of their Bachelor studies in relevant fields, such as Methodology, Economics, Business Studies, or Social Sciences.
- Application requirements: BA Degree*, a demonstrated proficiency in English (B2 level or equivalent certificate IELT S 6.0, TOE FL 95) and an individual interview online.
- Tuition Fee: 2500 EUR per semester
- Start of the programme: February & September of each year
- Other fees: 200 EUR entrance exam fee
For more information visit: application procedure website contacts Dr. Ildikó Pusztai-Varga via e-mail or call +36 62 544 287.
*Academic Records: an official English version OR translation of your full Bachelor's transcript including an explanation of the grading system, and an official English version OR translation of your Bachelor's degree.
Program taught in: