Can we talk about a Fashion 2.0 today? Does fashion come before "being fashionable"? Are the trends occurring in networks and digital media rather than on the catwalks? All these questions are latent and present in the current reality. Social changes, new technologies, social networks, consumer evolution and the democratization of fashion have led brands to question a rethinking of their strategies.
For many brands, this "new digital era" has been an opportunity to make themselves known, position themselves or even reinvent themselves. The identity of a brand is a primary factor in defining a global and coherent strategy, not only in the design of the collection, but also in the business model, the type of products, the target audience, etc.
Nobody is missing the media dimension that has reached this sector and how it influences all types of audiences, hence the importance of the Intensive Master's Degree in Communication and Digital Marketing of Fashion since it offers a vision from traditional communication to the current world digital. This will bring us closer to concepts such as the keys to digital communication, platforms for blogs, social networks, management tools and analysis ... providing the student with the knowledge necessary to be an effective professional and ready to take on any challenge .
The main objectives of the Intensive Master's Degree in Communication and Fashion are focused on training the student in the key aspects for the design, creation and execution of digital communication strategies in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle sector, allowing:
- Establish a solid foundation of communication and, in particular, of the peculiarities of the fashion sector.
- Understand the interrelation of the different sectors that intervene in the Communication-Fashion relationship.
- Understand the digital environment and its repercussions, challenges and opportunities from the perspective of communication and marketing.
- Manage, build and moderate the communities that are generated around a fashion brand and online lifestyle with the necessary skills to manage a strategic social media plan.
- Acquire knowledge and management of the main digital tools, devices and platforms.
- Master the techniques of e-marketing in fashion.
- Face the keys of an integral marketing and communication plan.
- To correctly interpret the requests and needs of a fashion, beauty and lifestyle brand.
- Analyze the position of online relationships between the consumer and the brand.
- Engage in knowledge with examples and case studies as references.
The Intensive Master of Communication and Fashion offers the possibility of accessing various professional profiles depending on the interest of each student and the role they want to acquire within a company or independently, among other profiles we can highlight:
- Communication Manager in a fashion, beauty and lifestyle company
- Communication Manager of a showroom
- Consultant of communication and digital marketing in communication agencies, events or Public Relations.
- Professional integrated into fashion and lifestyle media
- Responsible for communication of institutions or foundations in the field of fashion and lifestyle
- Director of Digital Communication
- Social Media Manager
- Social Media Strategic
- Digital Manager
- Community Manager
- Brand Content Manager
- Communication in fashion e-commerce platforms
- Web Store Manager
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated October 1, 2018