COURSE LANGUAGE: SPANISH
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME AN INTERIOR DESIGNER?
Philippe Starck, always associated with his audacious Juicy Salif squeezer, has an award-winning career as an interior designer; Patricia Urquiola, multidisciplinary architect and designer specializing in interior design and furniture has worked for companies as recognized as Moroso, B
An empty space becomes an inhabited and habitable place when the decisions made by the designer are able to reflect the needs, desires and habits of the user, company or institution that will make use of that environment. The importance of these decisions is seen on a day-to-day basis, as we approach an exhibition, attend an event or presentation, and even when entering our home or office. Its physical and emotional impact on us is due to appropriate choices, but also to technical solutions (materials, textures, furniture, lighting ...) that make visible the meanings, concepts and emotions that the space contains. Turning this into a resounding success depends, to a large extent, on interior design.
Form yourself with the IED Madrid and Diana Do Rio, architect and interior designer, founding partner of Sin Escala and design director at Quanto Arquitectura, Jorge Puente, architect and interior designer at Bespoke-Office; Miguel Paredes, architect with an interior focus and founding partner of Cuarto y Mitad Arquitectura
The Intensive Master of Interior Design offers a training program based mainly on the following objectives:
- Train professionals with specific preparation to perform their work in the field of interaction architecture-interior design.
- Deepen the knowledge and scope of new trends in design thinking.
- iConceptualize the relationships between architecture, art and interior design.
- Provide the student with a multidisciplinary profile and the ability to adapt to the environment.
Students who complete the Intensive Master's Degree in Interior Design can direct their professional life in the following areas:
- Associate designer for interior architecture studios
- Event designer, ephemeral architectures and museographic installations
- Head of interior design projects within architectural studies
- Freelance designer
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated October 1, 2018