Intensive Master in E-Branding, Social Media and User Experience - Face (Madrid) of MSMK - Madrid School of Marketing is a highly specialized E-Branding and Social Media program, which gives you the skills and abilities needed to create effective online branding strategy, generating creative and innovative strategies and tactics social networks and thus improving the user experience and online reputation of the company.
Intensive Master in E-Branding, Social Media and User Experience Face (Madrid) of MSMK allows you to develop the program in the facilities of the emblematic street Principe de Vergara in Madrid, allowing you to combine your professional activity your training highly specialized in E-Branding, Social Media and User Experience, will attend lectures, seminars and workshops by prestigious speakers, you will work in small groups and faculty quality composed of executives of national and multinational companies and where you You benefit from an Employment Practices Lifetime and Exchange specializing in the Masters.
And 01.INTRODUCCIÓN Theoretical Framework
- Brand management in new environments and the importance of creating content for them.
- Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing.
- Theoretical framework of Branded Content. Focus "push" to "pull".
- Cultural sponsorship to branded content.
- Satisfaction to Gratitude.
- Crowdmedia times.
- Meaningful Brands.
Or SAME (ZENOVATION) 02.REDES SOCIAL lead-, SKILLS AND PERSONAL GROWTH
- What is and how to develop a Social Media Marketing Plan.
- Keys of a good strategy.
- Social Media profitability.
- Filing a Social Media Marketing Plan.
- Google +.
03.GESTION PROFESSION: ACTION, tools and channels
- Tactical and operational in Social Media: Daily management, dissemination 2.0, recruitment and engagement.
- Inbound Marketing Measuring Social Media: KPIs, reports, and reporting.
- Database management and Newsletter.
- How to create a content strategy.
- Blogging platforms: WordPress.
- Video Marketing.
05.ORM, measurement and MONITARIZACIÓN
- Monitoring as a key element.
- Online corporate reputation, influence and "sentiment".
- Resolution Crisis in Social Media.
USER 06.EXPERIENCIA (UX)
- User-centered design, definition and properties.
- Developments and trends in UX.
- UX research methods, why and when to use them.
- Writing oriented web.
- The planning process.
- Defining metrics and goals UX
- Scorecard to analyze the user experience.
- Conversion optimization, definition and properties.
- Customer buying cycle online.
- Test planning, where to begin.
- Test planning, how to prioritize.
- Defining metrics and conversion goals.
- Test A / B and Multivariate.
- Creating doorway pages.
07.ANALÍTICA AND MEASUREMENT
- Web Analytics: Google Analytics.
- Creating Dashboards.
- Defining KPIs.
- Tools to develop online control boxes.
- Scorecard for SEO campaigns.
- Scorecard for PPC campaigns.
- Scorecard for online display advertising campaigns.
- Scorecard for email campaigns.
- Scorecard for social media campaigns.
- Scorecard for the user experience.
- Transmedia Storytelling different applications.
- Viewers no longer go to the movies, stories come to them. The Transmedia in the film environment.
- Building a #Transmedia Storytelling advertising, #SocialTV, # TransSocialTV ... why now talking about #TransBrandedContent?
LOYALTY AND engament 09.ESTRATEGIA in digital environments
- Design of a loyalty program online.
- CRM and e-CRM.
- Applying knowledge to increase value: Crosselling, offer, etc.
- Generation of faithful visitors.
- Loyalty actions on website traffic.
- Customer Experience Management in digital environments.
- Viral online: MGM.
- Brand community and collaborative processes.
10.EMPRENDER IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY
- Criteria and factors to consider before launching our project.
- Advantages and disadvantages of undertaking on the Internet.
- Analysis of the different business models.
- Knowing the customer and the digital consumer.
- Experiences and lessons learned from real cases.
- New trends in digital businesses.
This school offers programs in: