COURSE LANGUAGE: SPANISH
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A MORE GRAPHIC DESIGNER OR DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE YOUR OWN FOOTPRINT?
Saul Bass, the great master of the design of titles of credit and posters of films like Vertigo of Alfred Hitchcock or the temptation lives on top of Billy Wilder, among others, revolutionized the publicity of the world of the cinema with its works. Milton Glaser, best known for being the creator of the well-known symbol for the I Love New York campaign (I ♥ NY), was also responsible for the DC Comics logo and worked for magazines such as Paris Macht or Esquire. But many have been called to leave their mark on the world of design. The controversial Dalí created the logo of one of the most famous candies in the world, the Chupa Chups, and Beatrice Warde, the first woman typist in the glorious times of the Arts school.
Have you ever wondered what makes excellence in a design? Design a poster for an exhibition, the cover of a disc or mobile applications, make the packaging of any product, design and design a book, define the visual identity of a company and even make a fanzine, a piece of advertising or a Illustration involves knowing in depth the design tools, but also understand and manage aspects such as typography, shape, color, graphic production and application to different media (physical and online).
Form yourself with the IED Madrid and Sánchez / Lacasta, award-winning design and visual communication study, master's directors who will teach you everything about graphic production; learn editorial design with César Ávila and Mikel Garay; advertising design with Javier Gómez Blancazo; introduction to typography with some hard types; Design history with Roberto Gamonal; Drawing with Fist; Packaging design with Sergio Maté; branding with Three graphic types; corporate identity with Jesús Gil; Visual rhetoric with Enric Jardí or product photography with Rafael Trapiello.
The main objectives of the Intensive Graphic Design Master are:
- Profiling a design professional capable of conceptualizing, developing and concluding a successful graphic project.
- Bring the student to the real and current context of work as a designer.
- Bring the student to each of the areas in which they will develop their work: corporate identity and brand, packaging, web design and new digital media, editorial design, typography, etc.
- Help the student acquire mastery of the specific tools in the design context.
- Encourage and direct the creative potential of the student towards a methodology of work and development of projects that will help him obtain results.
Students who complete the Intensive Graphic Design Master can channel their professional life in the following areas:
- Editorial designer
- Art director
- Freelance designer
- Application designer
- Creative advertising
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated October 1, 2018