Second-cycle degree (Master’s) programs
Last 2 years and lead to the award of the degree of Master. Our second-cycle degree programs allow you to further develop your skills and competencies. Many of our students pursue second-cycle programs in a field that is not directly related to their prior education. In that way, they can significantly extend their area of professional expertise.
What is International Management studies?
- full-time and part-time graduate studies at the Management degree course
- you have the opportunity to combine studies with the professional job
- the program is fully delivered in English improving knowledge and skills in the field of International Management
Aims and benefits
- broadening students’ knowledge of strategic management and managerial accounting
- opportunity to learn foreign languages in a modern way by the Rosetta Stone platform
- developing international business skills
Why WSB University in Opole?
- on-line student service
- interactive teaching forms
- small groups
- e-learning support
- career advisory
- individual approach and direct contact with the best specialists
- trainings and workshops aiming to help students operate on the job market
- ECTS (European Credit Transfer System), allowing participate in international student exchange freely
- data bases, such as: EBSCO, Springer, Elsevier, Web of Science
Support and supervision
The International Students Coordinator takes special care of our students from abroad. WSB in Opole offers the full Student Service, assistance in international projects and exchanges as well as adaptation support in Opole.
Business, International, Business Communication, International Logistics, International Finance, International Law, Management, Corporate Governance, human resources, marketing, public relations, organization, internationalization, Administration, customer behaviour, Business English, Business environment, Project Management, Consulting, Negotiations, Accounting, Psychology in management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 28, 2018